Drip tips in the Horizon/Witpoortjie area

Byakko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Easy request,I need a few decent drip tips for my subtank mini as I've lost one and destroyed my other.If anyone has spares lying around that they would be willing to sell for a reasonable price please give me a shout

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Easy request,I need a few decent drip tips for my subtank mini as I've lost one and destroyed my other.If anyone has spares lying around that they would be willing to sell for a reasonable price please give me a shout

If you don't come right by the Thursday afternoon give me a shout, I can sort you out with a couple (nothing exciting though, just some black plastic ones mostly). But I suck at organising my life, so shipping it will only happen on Friday.

Go to Vape King?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Stotsa thanks a ton,appreciate it!
@SDAYA I would except I work 7 days a week.I'm not gonna pay R70 courier fees for a R50 drip tip plus I go through these things so quickly it makes more sense to buy used ones

@SDAYA I would except I work 7 days a week.I'm not gonna pay R70 courier fees for a R50 drip tip plus I go through these things so quickly it makes more sense to buy used ones

I'll give you one

Maybe you can hook me up with a little Juice?

I'll send a pic now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont understand how ? are you chewing eating or swallowing them ?

Heck yeah that's a good trade
@shabbar nothing that drastic,I've lost 4 and the only one I have left is the 2puffs hollow one I got from you,the o rings are gone though so I had to MacGyver the thing to stay in :/

Heck yeah that's a good trade
@shabbar nothing that drastic,I've lost 4 and the only one I have left is the 2puffs hollow one I got from you,the o rings are gone though so I had to MacGyver the thing to stay in :/

i have a kak load of coils for the subtank mate , are you still at the pet store ?

Titanium would work wonders too :D I prob need to superglue them down too...

Back