Dripbox 160 - KangerTech

Seeing this makes holding back on the original Dripbox worth it!
:neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb::neng2kb:

Great find! It is really ugly, but that doesn't mean I won't be getting one!

Thanks for posting @Petrus

This looks very interesting
Dual battery regulated squonker....

Despite sincerely not liking the Rolo for its size and anti-pocket shape... my love for the current dripbox forces me to buy this! I really like that theyve change the posts from 2 holes to 4 (proper Velo style) because that's currently one of my biggest gripes of the Dripbox.

Kanger DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit

Dripbox_160w_starter_kit.jpg

The new revision of the hot selling Dripbox has landed at Breazy.com. The DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit features a new threshold of 160 wattsof power output. Adjustable temperature is one of the two biggest changes in the DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit, with the second being the ability to now use temperature control on your builds. The DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit also features an RBA that allows vapers who enjoy creating their own builds to mount their claptons and micros. The new revision also offers the option of mouth to lung or direct lung inhale air intake. The new DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit features something for everyone.

DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit:

7ml Juice Capacity

160 Watt Output

Temperature Control: Ni200,Ti

Replaceable Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included):Samsung 25r 18650

Pre-made coils

On-Board USB Charging

Adjustable airflow

13mm Air Intakes/ 2mm MTL Intakes

Interchangable Chuff Cap

Optional Ceramic Coil

RBA Base/Deck

Compatible batteries for this mod: Samsung 25r 18650 or Efest 18650

Kanger DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit

View attachment 53758

The new revision of the hot selling Dripbox has landed at Breazy.com. The DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit features a new threshold of 160 wattsof power output. Adjustable temperature is one of the two biggest changes in the DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit, with the second being the ability to now use temperature control on your builds. The DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit also features an RBA that allows vapers who enjoy creating their own builds to mount their claptons and micros. The new revision also offers the option of mouth to lung or direct lung inhale air intake. The new DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit features something for everyone.

DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit:

7ml Juice Capacity

160 Watt Output

Temperature Control: Ni200,Ti

Replaceable Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included):Samsung 25r 18650

Pre-made coils

On-Board USB Charging

Adjustable airflow

13mm Air Intakes/ 2mm MTL Intakes

Interchangable Chuff Cap

Optional Ceramic Coil

RBA Base/Deck

Compatible batteries for this mod: Samsung 25r 18650 or Efest 18650
I bit disappointing that it does not do TC for SS but hopefully the device is upgradeable and they will launch a SS profile for it.

Looks better than the 70w thats for sure. Will be patiently awaiting local reviews very much interested

I would have been happy with a single batt vw device.

Have moved the abpve 5/6 posts to this thread. They were in another similar thread.

Back