Druga vs Icon RDA?

PsyCLown

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys!

So I haven't been very active on the vape side of things for a while now and missed out on a bit obviously.

Looking at getting a new RDA and am deciding between these two, I want something easy to build on and the flavour needs to be tops.
They both look really awesome, the one thing I dislike about the Icon is that it uses hex screws which seem to be more prone to stripping.

I'd like to use it on a mech mod at somepoint as well, however I suspect both are hybrid safe.

Any advice / feedback will be greatly appreciated.

This is my current RDA standings on the SS clapton coils i use.

1) CSMNT
2) Goon
3) Maddog
4) Dotmod Petri 22
5) TM24
6) Apocalypse
7) Goon 22
8) Druga
9) Aria Sleeper
10) TM22
11) Icon

Still need to test the recoil but confident it will be in the top3.

Last edited:
My brother has the druga and I have the Icon. I can confidently say the Druga is way wayy wayyy better than the Icon. My opinion.

I second that , I have both and the druga wins by miles for me . Both my druga and icon have 6 wrap nichrome Clapton builds and the druga is on another level when it comes to flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have added the Mad Dog v2 (AKA Desire Rabies) to the mix and am considering this very heavily as well.

The Icon seems to be out, so the Desire Rabies (Mad Dog v2) vs the Druga.

So I have added the Mad Dog v2 (AKA Desire Rabies) to the mix and am considering this very heavily as well.

The Icon seems to be out, so the Desire Rabies (Mad Dog v2) vs the Druga.
The Mad Dog and the Rabies are different. They 2 different RDA's altogether and not a v1 and v2 thing. The Druga and the Mad Dog are both great RDA'S. Either one will be good.

The Rabies looks pretty good though. I love the deck!

I'm thinking it's the one for me.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

This is my current RDA standings on the SS clapton coils i use.

1) CSMNT
2) Goon
3) Maddog
4) Dotmod Petri 22
5) TM25
6) Apocalypse
7) Goon 22
8) Druga
9) Aria Sleeper
10) TM22
11) Icon

Still need to test the recoil but confident it will be in the top3.
Thanks for the list @KZOR forgive my ignorance, what is TM25 and 22?

Is this list based on flavour only or are there any other factors included?

Just a better and more flavourful vape?

@PsyCLown I would say Icon is the winner, Airflow is perfect for me, I like it closed off a little, deck is so simple and easy and allows ample space for building.

It compares well with my Goon. They are toe to toe in the race and the Icon just gets more rotation from me at the moment.

Back