Dutch to ban flavours

No offence to politicians in here but they are arseholes everywhere

So what they said is that e-liquids are classed now as a tobacco product which they does affect the general health of those who use it. Now thats where the black and white ends and the grey area starts.

Just like coffeeshops the product sold is presumeably sold to an adult of legal age and sound mind if that makes sense. Thus if you want a "harmfull and addictive" substance added to your eliquid you have to do so yourself, thus the shops bypass the negative impact to their community but still offer you the oppertunity of doing what you seem fit with your body.
This applies to everything. You can be on several psycadelic substances at any given time and the cops wont do a damn thing but if you start being a "last" (for a real lack of a better word) to those around you, you will wish you stayed at home....do not fck with the dutch police man.

They are also known as "The Kings Guard" for a good reason

No offence to politicians in here but they are arseholes everywhere

So what they said is that e-liquids are classed now as a tobacco product which they does affect the general health of those who use it. Now thats where the black and white ends and the grey area starts.

Just like coffeeshops the product sold is presumeably sold to an adult of legal age and sound mind if that makes sense. Thus if you want a "harmfull and addictive" substance added to your eliquid you have to do so yourself, thus the shops bypass the negative impact to their community but still offer you the oppertunity of doing what you seem fit with your body.
Yeah the whole issue is classing vaping as tobacco products which is short sighted! We don't get much right in the UK but the pro vaping stance Health England and our Government have taken is one!

Yeah the whole issue is classing vaping as tobacco products which is short sighted! We don't get much right in the UK but the pro vaping stance Health England and our Government have taken is one!
Yea the thing is that there are so few vapers here that they just dont care to be honest.. they have bigger things to worry about.

I buy all my nic shots (10ml bottles of 20mg) and 70/30 liquid etc from germany for that reason. I pay around €30 to €35 for one liter depending on the flavours that i add to the order, same order sourced here would be double that becuase of taxes...fckn politicians

This applies to everything. You can be on several psycadelic substances at any given time and the cops wont do a damn thing but if you start being a "last" (for a real lack of a better word) to those around you, you will wish you stayed at home....do not fck with the dutch police man.

They are also known as "The Kings Guard" for a good reason
It is years since i have been to Amsterdam and of course i realise this is just one City but my experience when going around the main tourist areas of Amsterdam is being approached on every street corner by someone trying to sell drugs a bit stronger than weed and at the most the police halfheartedly moved them on for them just to be back again within 5 minutes i didn't actually see your police do Jack! sorry just my experience.

It is years since i have been to Amsterdam and of course i realise this is just one City but my experience when going around the main tourist areas of Amsterdam is being approached on every street corner by someone trying to sell drugs a bit stronger than weed and at the most the police halfheartedly moved them on for them just to be back again within 5 minutes i didn't actually see your police do Jack! sorry just my experience.
Not anymore. Like 3 hours ago on my way home from germany I sat in traffic because a woman got arrested on the highway for texting while driving. The netherlands has officially changed their face to the world as they are done with being classed as the sex and drugs capitol of the world.

Not anymore. Like 3 hours ago on my way home from germany I sat in traffic because a woman got arrested on the highway for texting while driving. The netherlands has officially changed their face to the world as they are done with being classed as the sex and drugs capitol of the world.
Yeah like i said i have been 6 times but that was between the ages of 20 to 24 so i am talking 25 years ago, at the time your police were so laid back me and my mate had come to the conclusion they were all stoned lol!

Yeah like i said i have been 6 times but that was between the ages of 20 to 24 so i am talking 25 years ago, at the time your police were so laid back me and my mate had come to the conclusion they were all stoned lol!
I still think they are... they just now micro dose instead of taking a whole jointje with eerste pauze...

I still think they are... they just now micro dose instead of taking a whole jointje with eerste pauze...
I must say that the same guys that take zero shite will also play water pistol games with my boy and his mates..pretty funny to see these guys lay down their radios etc and get soaking wet before going about their day again.

While that is true, none of these “so many kids have used a vape” studies mention how many don’t smoke because of it... I smoked as a schoolboy and there were MANY of us. I’m in no way saying kids should vape , I wish I never touched a cigarette, but the one is simply replacing the other. I’d wager that most of these “vaping teens” would be “teen smokers” if vaping didn’t exist. I would have proposed an age restriction on both tobacco and e-cigarettes with SEVERE penalties for anyone supplying either to a minor... like immediate closure of the store and jail time for the owner and staff involved. It needs to be so harsh that no one would ever consider selling to a minor.

If there had been such harsh penalties, I'm sure most of us would never have started smoking in our teens!

Back