Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

I followed your tutorial to the letter @Rob Fisher
Attempt one - Filled and then ........Worst leaking I've ever seen.
Attempt two - More wick,just as bad.
Me and these gadgets don't gel.
But wait whats that bit over there (in pic) ah ha! should have put that bit in me thinks:D:D:D
IMG_2726.jpg

Last edited:
But wait whats that bit over there (in pic) ah ha! should have put that bit in me thinks:D:D:D
View attachment 124436
That looks like a CRITICAL part to avoid leaking! :p :p :p

View attachment 124436
Brother, this looks like a fundamental part of a tank aaaahahahahaha I can just picture the frustration up until the light bulb came on

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall while you figured that out :)

Brother, this looks like a fundamental part of a tank aaaahahahahaha I can just picture the frustration up until the light bulb came on

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall while you figured that out :)

Luckily my family was out because there was a lot of swearing directed at the Dwarf and I'm much better at swearing than putting RTA's together!:)

@Rob Fisher sorry to be a pain but would you mind posting a pic of the Dvarw atop the double barrel v2.1?

I really wanna jump on this opportunity to buy this tank but I have a hexohm incoming and will only have the DB to run this tank on...

This thread haunts me
:eek:

:D

OK.I went with Dual 26ga/38 fused claptons.3mm ID at 0.35.Running at 30W.Smallest airflow adapter and this tank has perfect airflow with the smallest airflow.It is airy.But I like that.Smooth airflow.This is a winner for me.Love it.Thanks @Rob Fisher

This is definitely a DLH tank.I think the other airflow options will be too much and will take away from the flavor.

Very easy to build.

646d02fc-fe7f-4b06-907f-ef02f57eab47.jpg
4ad8429d-3a7b-4df1-acc6-6bf330be15ac.jpg
189521b4-a163-4b9f-b6e9-01b65f6b0091.jpg
d2353a9e-2854-4b3e-be01-8e5d8ffd7746.jpg

OK.I went with Dual 26ga/38 fused claptons.3mm ID at 0.35.Running at 30W.Smallest airflow adapter and this tank has perfect airflow with the smallest airflow.It is airy.But I like that.Smooth airflow.This is a winner for me.Love it.Thanks @Rob Fisher

This is definitely a DLH tank.I think the other airflow options will be too much and will take away from the flavor.

Very easy to build.

View attachment 125039
View attachment 125040
View attachment 125041
View attachment 125042
:winnerwinner:

Back