Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Looks marvellous @SAVapeGear
Lovely photos

Whats the capacity on this tank?
And @Rob Fisher , how does Red Pill taste compared to the Skyline? Can you pick up any differences?

Whats the capacity on this tank? And @Rob Fisher , how does Red Pill taste compared to the Skyline? Can you pick up any differences?

Hi Ho @Silver the capacity is about 6ml which for me is a real winner!

Yes there is a difference between Red Pill in the two tanks... the Skyline seems smoother while the Dvarw is crisper if that makes sense? All I use at the moment are the Skyline (in bubble tank mode) and the Dvarw and of course a BB always goes with.

Apart from the 6ml of juice in the Dvarw, filling it is an absolute dream compared to the Skyline.

Thanks @SAVapeGear and @Rob Fisher

I cant believe i missed the 6ml capacity
Now i feel dumb
This sounds like a winner for a great desktop vape on a nice big mod!!

Thanks @Rob Fisher
So the bottom part houses the coil

Where does the juice get in to the wicks?
Is it the same as normal tanks or does it work differently?

I mentioned before that I sometimes get a bit of leaking when the juice level gets low... solved that problem... tried with the wicks protruding slightly. Boom! Problem solved.The first pic is how I was doing it before and the next 3 pics are the RIGHT way to do it.
DvarwBuild 06.jpg DwarfWicking 001.JPG DwarfWicking 002.JPG DwarfWicking 003.JPG

Last edited:
Got my Dvarw from oom @Rob Fisher today. Decided to strip it to the bare bone and ultrasonic clean it first. I chose the second largest airflow port and a 3mm 3x29ga/38ga alien coming in 0.38ohm. Wicking was simple, I use plain old Muji organic cotton pads with the outer layers removed. I let the wick protrude through the holes and rest on the lip of the deck, filled up with Frosteez and at 30w she's vaping a treat, after this tank I'll play around with coil position and wicking to get her sounding smoother.IMG_20180313_095442.jpg IMG_20180313_111625.jpg IMG_20180313_112735.jpg IMG_20180313_113509.jpg

After the 1st tank I rinsed everything out and repositioned the coil. I pulled every last bit of slack out so the coil is at an angle to the posts, bringing the resistance down to 0.36ohm. Use the screws as leverage to pull the legs, the stiff coil will also make wicking easier. Wicked with Muji organic cotton pads, no combing of the tails, just run your fingers along to pull any loose fibers out, I used ooms method of wicking and purposely let the wick tails come right out of the juice ports then trimmed flush with the lip of the deck just before the threading. Pulling the slack out gives the coil the perfect position naturally in my opinion with just a slight push down with the ID rod, the legs are the tiniest bit lower than completely straight. Struggled to take pics but I hope this helpsIMG_20180313_122836.jpg

Back