Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Chain vaping on the Dvarw, JEL Toffee D’luxe and LOTSA bubbles! Gotta luv it!

A93C1920-9CB6-447D-9A38-4C4CA1A68692.jpeg

One more question, apart from the juice capacity what is the difference between the standard and nano?

Just a heads up... There will be glass tanks being released for the Dvarw in about 2 months time! Boom! Poultry Meal! :b1:

what is the general consensus on coil I.D?
Got a 3mm in mine. was wondering if 2.5mm will be better? especially in terms of wicking?

Got a 3mm in mine. was wondering if 2.5mm will be better? especially in terms of wicking?

@Jono90 , it will be interesting to hear what the more experienced "Dvarwites" say but I have found that if you use 2.5mm you need to wick it quite tight so you have enough wick to suitably cover the juice holes. If there are gaps there then I get a little bit of leaking occasionally. When I make it tight on 2.5 there is just enough wick to cover the juice holes and I dont get leaks

I haven't tried 3mm though

I pretty much use Nano Aliens exclusively. 2.5mm Ni80's around the 0.4Ω mark at 28 watts. Titanium Fiber Cotton tight through the coil using the exocet method. Boom!

I also like 3mm,it reduces the airflow a little and I drop my coil as low as I can.

Personally I prefer a 2.5mm at around 0.35 - 0.4 as it gives me the perfect airflow for my style of vaping. If you use the exocet method and fluff the ends up a bit there is plenty of cotton to cover the juice holes. I haven't had a single leak using this combination.

I prefer a double 27ml shot of a good bourbon.
Unrelated though I use 2.5 and 3mm ID. Taken my coils up a notch to test with more airflow but I have historically had them as low as possible to restrict the airflow further.

I prefer a double 27ml shot of a good bourbon.
Unrelated though I use 2.5 and 3mm ID. Taken my coils up a notch to test with more airflow but I have historically had them as low as possible to restrict the airflow further.

Lagavulin for me everyday.

2.5 ID, coils raised slightly with the Rob foosher technique with TFC works for me. No leaks, just enough airflow and flavour @ 30w hitting around 0.4 ohms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dvarw DL number 8 build and wick! Love the fact that Baby Choo is now on the base. Also, the peak insulator on the one post is now visible and extends further than previous versions. Ni80 Nano Alien 2.5mm 0.4Ω
Dvarw8-1.jpg Dvarw8-2.jpg Dvarw8-3.jpg Dvarw8-4.jpg Dvarw8-5.jpg Dvarw8-6.jpg Dvarw8-7.jpg Dvarw8-8.jpg

Back