E-cigarette advice

What is pay it forward?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk
Another way of looking at it is:
Someone has helped you without them expecting anything in return. Also, you may not be able to do anything to return the favour to them. So you try to help someone else without expecting anything in return from this 2nd person because the 1st person did the same for you.

In other words, you cannot pay back the first person for their assistance, so instead you offer assistance to another person as payback for what the 1st person did for you.

Another way of looking at it is:
Someone has helped you without them expecting anything in return. Also, you may not be able to do anything to return the favour to them. So you try to help someone else without expecting anything in return from this 2nd person because the 1st person did the same for you.

In other words, you cannot pay back the first person for their assistance, so instead you offer assistance to another person as payback for what the 1st person did for you.
Oh i see, thanx for providing more clarity

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Can you please explain "pen style devices will struggle with anything higher than 70 % VG juices"

Thanks

In My experience high VG juices are much thicker and and with the pen devices being smaller and spaces for juice to flow is limited results in dry hits because your coil isn't getting enough juice flow.

In My experience high VG juices are much thicker and and with the pen devices being smaller and spaces for juice to flow is limited results in dry hits because your coil isn't getting enough juice flow.
Thanks. Your comment agrees with what @Greyz has said.

@Lingogrey, @theyettie, @Rossouw, @SAVaper, @Clouder, @Vape0206, @Greyz
Hi folks. I paid a visit to Vapour Mountain and tried out the eGo AIO - THANKS BENJI.
To ensure that MY understanding of "draw is tight" as used in vape terminology is correct, I will refer back to cigs that you light with a matchstick (do you remember Lion matches and how useful a match could be - a ready made toothpick, amongst other things - lol).

At one stage I used to smoke Rothmans (filter). Then I tried out a "light" cig and after my first puff had to check to make sure that the thing was actually lit because it felt as if nothing was going on. I discovered that the reason for this was that there were holes in the filter and this was why it felt as if I was just sucking air. So MY understanding of the terminology is that with the Rothmans filter the draw was tight compared to the light cig - please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as the AIO is concerned, it was a bit of a let down because the draw on it was not tight enough, even with the 1ohm coil. So, I'm back at square one again and still looking for a starter kit.

I tried out the XXX juice and with my first draw did not like the menthol at all. But after a while I started getting the different flavours coming out and enjoyed it. I have asked VM to make me a batch without the menthol as mentioned by @Lingogrey in one of his earlier posts. Also ordered the banana cream as recommended by @Clouder - they are out of stock at the moment so did not get to try it yet.
So I'm going to need everyone's help again to search for a kit THAT"S RIGHT FOR ME, otherwise I'm going to be on a twisp Clearo for the rest of my life, and they don't even make them anymore - I'll be asking everyone if they have an old twisp that they want to get rid of. LOL.
BTW, I have been smoking since 1977 and got a scare when my doctor told me that my lungs were not looking too great. So stopped the cigs (40 a day) on 15th March 2016 and got the twisp. It helped a helluva lot with the withdrawal symptoms and I haven't touched a cig since.

Last edited:
@Lingogrey, @theyettie, @Rossouw, @SAVaper, @Clouder, @Vape0206, @Greyz
Hi folks. I paid a visit to Vapour Mountain and tried out the eGo AIO - THANKS BENJI.
To ensure that MY understanding of "draw is tight" as used in vape terminology is correct, I will refer back to cigs that you light with a matchstick (do you remember Lion matches and how useful a match could be - a ready made toothpick, amongst other things - lol).

At one stage I used to smoke Rothmans (filter). Then I tried out a "light" cig and after my first puff had to check to make sure that the thing was actually lit because it felt as if nothing was going on. I discovered that the reason for this was that there were holes in the filter and this was why it felt as if I was just sucking air. So MY understanding of the terminology is that with the Rothmans filter the draw was tight compared to the light cig - please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as the AIO is concerned, it was a bit of a let down because the draw on it was not tight enough, even with the 1ohm coil. So, I'm back at square one again and still looking for a starter kit.

I tried out the XXX juice and with my first draw did not like the menthol at all. But after a while I started getting the different flavours coming out and enjoyed it. I have asked VM to make me a batch without the menthol as mentioned by @Lingogrey in one of his earlier posts. Also ordered the banana cream as recommended by @Clouder - they are out of stock at the moment so did not get to try it yet.
So I'm going to need everyone's help again to search for a kit THAT"S RIGHT FOR ME, otherwise I'm going to be on a twisp Clearo for the rest of my life, and they don't even make them anymore - I'll be asking everyone if they have an old twisp that they want to get rid of. LOL.
Hi @ddk1979

I'm sorry to hear that the AIO didn't work out for you, but I'm glad that you found that out before you bought one! From (rough estimation) a bit more than a year to up until maybe 7 or 6 months ago (a very long time in vaping) the Nautilus Mini was a very popular and highly rated tank for mouth to lung. It offered variable airflow and on the 'most closed' setting it offered quite a tight draw (as far as I can remember, quite a bit tighter than the AIO with the 0.6 ohm. Since I haven't tried the AIO with the 1 ohm coil, I wouldn't be able to compare the two). The Nautilus Mini (still available) uses a 510 (protruding 'screw type') rather than ego (the 'screw' is surrounding by a metal sleeve - don't know how to quite explain this better, sorry) connection more suitable for box mods at the time (a very popular combination was the Nauti Mini with the IStick 20 W / 30 W), but AFAIK there was a 'beauty ring' that made it compatible with pen style batteries with an ego connection (that most pen style batteries had at the time. The Evod and both the batteries that I mention below uses ego connections). Once again, I'm not sure if the draw on the Nautilus Mini would be tight enough for you.

One other possibility that I can think of would be the "humble, but mighty" :) Evod tank on some variable voltage pen style battery. (Calling :) ) @Silver - one of THE most experienced and knowledgeable vapers on this forum, still rates it very highly (there is a version 1 and 2 and AFAIK, Silver prefers the version 1 AFAIK - I might be wrong). From what I have read, it offers a very tight draw. Since it is not a very popular device anymore, it is not very widely available. It is, however, still stocked by Vapour Mountain: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/atomizers-clearomizers/evod-clearomizers/ (I assume this is the version 1) and http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/atomizers-clearomizers/evod-2/

I don't know if @Oupa might have possibly suggested this already (since you were at VM) and you decided against it?

Together with a variable voltage battery like the following: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/batteries/kangertech-650mah-vv-twist-battery/ , it might work for you? (the Evods does not have airflow adjustment, but since you are primarily looking for a really tight draw I don't think that that should be a major consideration)

I would personally suggest a battery with a slightly higher mah rating (for longer use between charges), such as the following that is currently on special from eCiggies (would cost you roughly the same as above with shipping included):
http://eciggies.co.za/Specials/Visi...e-Voltage-Battery-850mAh-Silver-Black-Pattern

Last edited:
Hi @ddk1979

I'm sorry to hear that the AIO didn't work out for you, but I'm glad that you found that out before you bought one! From (rough estimation) a bit more than a year to up until maybe 7 or 6 months ago (a very long time in vaping) the Nautilus Mini was a very popular and highly rated tank for mouth to lung. It offered variable airflow and on the 'most closed' setting it offered quite a tight draw (as far as I can remember, quite a bit tighter than the AIO with the 0.6 ohm. Since I haven't tried the AIO with the 1 ohm coil, I wouldn't be able to compare the two). The Nautilus Mini (still available) uses a 510 (protruding 'screw type') rather than ego (the 'screw' is surrounding by a metal sleeve - don't know how to quite explain this better, sorry) connection more suitable for box mods at the time (a very popular combination was the Nauti Mini with the IStick 20 W / 30 W), but AFAIK there was a 'beauty ring' that made it compatible with pen style batteries with an ego connection (that most pen style batteries had at the time. The Evod and both the batteries that I mention below uses ego connections). Once again, I'm not sure if the draw on the Nautilus Mini would be tight enough for you.

One other possibility that I can think of would be the "humble, but mighty" :) Evod tank on some variable voltage pen style battery. (Calling :) ) @Silver - one of THE most experienced and knowledgeable vapers on this forum, still rates it very highly (there is a version 1 and 2 and AFAIK, Silver prefers the version 1 AFAIK - I might be wrong). From what I have read, it offers a very tight draw. Since it is not a very popular device anymore, it is not very widely available. It is, however, still stocked by Vapour Mountain: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/atomizers-clearomizers/evod-clearomizers/ (I assume this is the version 1) and http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/atomizers-clearomizers/evod-2/

I don't know if @Oupa might have possibly suggested this already (since you were at VM) and you decided against it?

Together with a variable voltage battery like the following: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/batteries/kangertech-650mah-vv-twist-battery/ , it might work for you? (the Evods does not have airflow adjustment, but since you are primarily looking for a really tight draw I don't think that that should be a major consideration)

I would personally suggest a battery with a slightly higher mah rating (for longer use between charges), such as the following that is currently on special from eCiggies (would cost you roughly the same as above with shipping included):
http://eciggies.co.za/Specials/Visi...e-Voltage-Battery-850mAh-Silver-Black-Pattern
Yes @Lingogrey, I am glad that I test-drove instead of wasting money on something that definitely did NOT suit me.
The way I understand it, the Nautilus Mini has a 510 connection and the twisp clearo (that I am using) has an ego connection.
With regards to the Aspire Nautilus Mini and connecting to an ego type battery using a 'beauty ring', the following video shows what you are talking about at around the 2.00 to 2.30 minute marks.

I did buy an EVOD clearomizer from VM and I am trying it out - I have only been trying it out for a couple of hours and while it is a bit better than the eGo AIO, it is not as tight as I would like, but perhaps it is something I can get used to while I look for something more suited to my personal preferences. Btw, it fits perfectly with my twisp battery.

And again, a VERY big thank you to you for your reply.
EDIT. Admin/Moderators please help. I did not want to insert the youtube video, I just wanted to insert a link to it but somehow it is not working/I am doing something wrong. Please assist with this. Thanks.

Last edited:
I will agree with @Lingogrey on the Nautilus mini... It has quite a tight draw (for me atleast) and the flavor is just amazing! Although I am not sure if it will be tight enough for you. Maybe if you get used to the EVOD you can start looking at the Nautilus mini, I am sure you wont be dissapointed.

Hi @ddk1979

Dont worry about the youtube video. You didnt do anything wrong. The forum software picks up the youtube link automatically and shows the image of the video.

As for the Evod, @Lingogrey is spot on. I like the Evod1. Its the simple one with a one piece top (not a removable drip tip). Takes the most basic evod 1.8 and 2.2 ohm coils. I like it for tight mouth to lung draws. Its tight. Maybe slightly looser than the Twisp Clearo but tighter than anything else i have tried. It is vaped at around 6 to 7 Watts. I must add that the vape is not intense at all. So I use 18mg liquid and only use it for one juice - VM Berry Blaze with added VM menthol concentrate drops (5 drops in a tankful). So its a strong menthol fruity vape. Which works nicely in this little device. And the fluid is 50/50. (PG/VG) or even higher PG if you factor in the menthol drops.

If you try vape a 70% VG juice in it I doubt it will work well on the stock coils because the juice will probably be too thick. Also, if I vape less than 18mg i get very little satisfaction out of it.

I like this little device for its, mouth to lung flavour, portability and low cost

As for the Nautilus Mini, i have that too and my mom has used it daily for over a year. Reliable and great device with good flavour. But it needs more power - about 10 to 12 Watts - and those basic kanger tube batteries like the one with the Twisp Clearo dont have enough power for it. It might work but I would not advise it. Rather get a little iStick 40W. My mom runs hers flawlessly on an iStick50 which has loads of battery power. Its an older mod not available nowadays but maybe there is something similar. All I am saying is that the basic tube batteries wont do the Nautilus Mini justice.

Hope that helps

By the way @ddk1979 , i dont know which Evod you have but the Nautilus mini on its tighest setting is not as tight as the Evod1.

Nautilus mini has 4 settings for airflow. On tightest it is definitely Mouth to Lung but not as tight as the Evod1

The Evod1 has 4 little airholes on the base, if its not tight enough for you, you can cover the one hole with your finger while drawing. I do that sometimes and it tightens it even further. You can also put a small elastic band around the base and cover one or two holes permanently by just positioning the band accordingly. Works quite well

Last edited:
By the wat @ddk1979 , i dont know which Evod you have but the Nautilus mini on its tighest setting is not as tight as the Evod1.

Nautilus mini has 4 settings for airflow. On tightest it is definitely Mouth to Lung but not as tight as the Evod1

The Evod1 has 4 little airholes on the base, if its not tight enough for you, you can cover the one hole with your finger while drawing. I do that sometimes and it tightens it even further. You can also put a small elastic band around the base and cover one or two holes permanently by just positioning the band accordingly. Works quite well

Just closed the airflow completely on my TFV4 and got that tight feeling pull, mouth to lung just like it it feels like pulling a cigarette. Didn't know it was even possible to use this tank like this. I know a couple of smokers that don't like the fact that with an rba and rda it's normally a case of drawing straight to the lungs as they call it, like a hubly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just be careful not to make the airflow too tight in a device that is firing at higher power because you may burn out the wick or the coil if it gets too hot.

But you are right @Ruan - and that is why many vapers that start out vaping prefer the tighter mouth to lung draw because its similar to smoking.

Most smokers who try my lung hit devices cough when they try ling hitting. Its a totally different sensation that one needs to get used to. And some people just dont like it.

Thanks all.
@Silver
1. by Evod1, are you referring to http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/atomizers-clearomizers/evod-clearomizers/ ???
This is the one that I bought from VM to try out. In my opinion, it is still not tight enough (only SLIGHTLY tighter than the AIO) - perhaps because I have been smoking analogue cigs (I assume this is what you call ordinary cigs) for 39 years so the transition is very difficult for me.
2. Is the draw on the Nautilus Mini with the iStick tighter than the Evod1 ???
If it is, then it appears as if my only option is to forget about the tube-like Twisp Clearo battery and go for a "box" type battery like the iStick 40W. (I don't know the correct term for the battery that looks like an old Rothmans cig box).
EDIT. Just read your second post which says that the Evod is actually tighter that the Nautilus Mini. That means that the Nautilus Mini won't work for me either. SO WHAT NOW FOLKS !!!
3. As far as e-juice goes, I REALLY don't like mentholl - in the "öld" days, I would rather go without smoking at all than to smoke an analogue menthol cig. VM gave me a sample of the Berry Blaze but I keep getting a menthol taste in it. I don't know if it's just my taste buds that are out of wack or if there really is some menthol in it, so at the moment I am not really enjoying it.
I did read somewhere on this forum that some people let new juices stand for a couple of weeks (shaking occasionally) so perhaps this is what I should do before passing judgement. (Although I read it somewhere on the forum, I could not find the post again - I think they called it STEEPING ???.)
Most smokers who try my lung hit devices cough when they try ling hitting. Its a totally different sensation that one needs to get used to. And some people just dont like it.
I DEFINITELY FALL INTO THE "JUST DON'T LIKE IT" CATEGORY AT THE MOMENT.
5. VM did suggest that I close 1 or 2 of the 3 holes with a drop of superglue to make it tighter, so if there is nothing else that anyone can recommend, then I will have to go this route, closing 1 hole first to see how it works, but keeping in mind what you said about overheating.

Last edited:
The tightest draw i know is on a greensmoke. Plus it looks identical to a stinky. and the flavour is good and there is no coil to replace as it works with cartridges.

But im confused of the whole airflow thing. I have a crius rta. if i close down the airflow ring till its 1ml in size i wll struggle to pull because of the tight airflow. Which is what you like. so why not just look into any tank with variable airflow and basically almost shut it off completely. Its better to have adjustable airflow than to be stuck with a tight draw forever. Just my 2c

But im confused of the whole airflow thing. I have a crius rta. if i close down the airflow ring till its 1ml in size i wll struggle to pull because of the tight airflow. Which is what you like. so why not just look into any tank with variable airflow and basically almost shut it off completely. Its better to have adjustable airflow than to be stuck with a tight draw forever. Just my 2c
I did try out the EGo AIO with variable airflow and closed the thing to the max. Also tried it with a 1 ohm coil - it comes std with 0.6 ohm.
Unfortunately it did not work that's why I am looking for other options.
EDIT. It just crossed my mind to look at the INTERNAL diameter of the drip tip where it enters the mouth. I calculated that the Evod is at least twice as large as the Twisp Clearo. (@Lingogrey I told you that you are sending me back to school - I just used some math to do the calculation - LOL). So the smaller mouth piece of the twisp also makes it tighter, coming back to my analogy in a previous post - "because you have to suck harder to get air thru a very thin straw".
So perhaps I need to look for a device with the tightest airflow possible and match that up with a mouth piece that is EXTREMLY small (small internal diameter/hole) to give the effect that I want.

Last edited:
I did try out the EGo AIO with variable airflow and closed the thing to the max. Also tried it with a 1 ohm coil - it comes std with 0.6 ohm.
Unfortunately it did not work that's why I am looking for other options.
EDIT. It just crossed my mind to look at the INTERNAL diameter of the drip tip where it enters the mouth. I calculated that the Evod is at least twice as large as the Twisp Clearo. (@Lingogrey I told you that you are sending me back to school - I just used some maths - LOL). So the smaller mouth piece of the twisp also makes it tighter, coming back to my analogy in a previous post - "because you have to suck harder to get air thru a very thin straw".
So perhaps I need to look for a device with the tightest airflow possible and match that up with a mouth piece that is EXTREMLY small (small internal diameter/hole) to give the effect that I want.
If that is the case try a normal tank such as the AIO again with adjustable airflow and just get a drip tip with a smaller hole.

If that is the case try a normal tank such as the AIO again with adjustable airflow and just get a drip tip with a smaller hole.
Thanks for your suggestion - you read my mind. That's exactly what I just did. Just came home after visiting VapeAfrica at N1 City Value Centre (Cape Town). The owner let me try out his own Ego AIO (thanks a million) with a a smallish drip tip but it still didn't feel right. Unfortunately he did not have anything smaller., so I'm still looking.

The Kayfun 3.1 has a mouthpiece with a 1.5mm dia and the airscrew can be closed down to zero air flow.
Its an old rebuildable tank, perhaps Vapemob still have some left over stock.
1pc-Kayfun-3-1-Style-Rebuildable-Atomizer-Stainless-Steel-Airflow-Control-vs-kayfun-V2-plus-3.jpg_640x640.jpg

The Kayfun 3.1 has a mouthpiece with a 1.5mm dia and the airscrew can be closed down to zero air flow.
Its an old rebuildable tank, perhaps Vapemob still have some left over stock.
1pc-Kayfun-3-1-Style-Rebuildable-Atomizer-Stainless-Steel-Airflow-Control-vs-kayfun-V2-plus-3.jpg_640x640.jpg
I had a Kayfun mini which I got while quitting the analogues. Looks quite the same as a skinny 3.1 but could fit flush on any ego battery. And I remember the pull was tight on it with half open airflow. And when you closed it all the way you couldn't draw it at all. So maybe a Kayfun is your ticket.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks @blujeenz and @Ruan. Will definitely have a look at it. Part of my problem so far seems being able to find a demo.

Thanks all.
@Silver
1. by Evod1, are you referring to http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/atomizers-clearomizers/evod-clearomizers/ ???
This is the one that I bought from VM to try out. In my opinion, it is still not tight enough (only SLIGHTLY tighter than the AIO) - perhaps because I have been smoking analogue cigs (I assume this is what you call ordinary cigs) for 39 years so the transition is very difficult for me.
2. Is the draw on the Nautilus Mini with the iStick tighter than the Evod1 ???
If it is, then it appears as if my only option is to forget about the tube-like Twisp Clearo battery and go for a "box" type battery like the iStick 40W. (I don't know the correct term for the battery that looks like an old Rothmans cig box).
EDIT. Just read your second post which says that the Evod is actually tighter that the Nautilus Mini. That means that the Nautilus Mini won't work for me either. SO WHAT NOW FOLKS !!!
3. As far as e-juice goes, I REALLY don't like mentholl - in the "öld" days, I would rather go without smoking at all than to smoke an analogue menthol cig. VM gave me a sample of the Berry Blaze but I keep getting a menthol taste in it. I don't know if it's just my taste buds that are out of wack or if there really is some menthol in it, so at the moment I am not really enjoying it.
I did read somewhere on this forum that some people let new juices stand for a couple of weeks (shaking occasionally) so perhaps this is what I should do before passing judgement. (Although I read it somewhere on the forum, I could not find the post again - I think they called it STEEPING ???.)
I DEFINITELY FALL INTO THE "JUST DON'T LIKE IT" CATEGORY AT THE MOMENT.
5. VM did suggest that I close 1 or 2 of the 3 holes with a drop of superglue to make it tighter, so if there is nothing else that anyone can recommend, then I will have to go this route, closing 1 hole first to see how it works, but keeping in mind what you said about overheating.

Hi @ddk1979 , hang in there
You doing great

Yes, that is the Evod1 I am talking about

My suggestion is to try the Evod1 again and close one of the holes with your finger. Or use a small elastic band around it and position it to close 2 holes. Before you try the superglue, i suggest rather seeing how it goes with your finger or an elastic band first.

You need to put a juice in that you like and you may have to try several juices before you find one you really like.

Freshly mixed juices (like the ones VM usually sells) often need to stand for a while (a week or two) to let the, steep. In some cases they become smoother and their flavour improves.

Hi @ddk1979 , hang in there
You doing great

Yes, that is the Evod1 I am talking about

My suggestion is to try the Evod1 again and close one of the holes with your finger. Or use a small elastic band around it and position it to close 2 holes. Before you try the superglue, i suggest rather seeing how it goes with your finger or an elastic band first.

You need to put a juice in that you like and you may have to try several juices before you find one you really like.

Freshly mixed juices (like the ones VM usually sells) often need to stand for a while (a week or two) to let the, steep. In some cases they become smoother and their flavour improves.
THANKS - will give it a go.

I did exactly what you said using my fingers and the result is not that great. I am looking for a clearomizer/starter kit with variable air flow that can go from completely open to COMPLETELY CLOSED. Then I can adjust according to my needs.

Difficult to get that @ddk1979 - but i know what you mean

I think the issue is that if you want it tighter than the Evod1 with one or two holes closed, then you will probably have to try the GreenSmoke cigalike as @Kalashnikov suggested above. I carry one as a backup of a backups backup ;-) not a bad little thing for its size but not easy to quit smoking on it imo.

The challenge with airflow is that if something has a tight airflow (like the evod1) then its typically suited to single coils and lowish power. Too much power with not enough airflow would make things too hot. Thats why the little Evod performs at say 6 to 8 Watts.

On the bigger tanks with more airflow, they tend to be suited better to open airflow (ie you cant do a mouth to lung properly) and they are moe geared for higher power and bigger vapour.

To get something that works extremely tight and very open with the same coil is not that easy. I havent seen it. If it works great very tight it will probably be way too underpowered for a big lung hit. And if its working well as a big lung hit it will likely be way too hot for a very tight draw. (The airflow helps to cool things)

Maybe there is something out there that can do both equally well but I dont know of it. I think one has to get a specific device aimed at each application.

Sorry if that doesnt help much, but my Evod is my tightest draw regular device I have that I use regularly and it feels great for me for mouth to lung. So too my Reo's RM2 atty - but thats a bit looser than the Evod.

My greensmoke cigalike is even tighter but as I say that is more of a backup option for me.

Here is a pic of my GreenSmoke

dd50fd340cae5e0ee06aa86a68c244bc.jpg

Last edited:
Difficult to get that @ddk1979 - but i know what you mean

I think the issue is that if you want it tighter than the Evod1 with one or two holes closed, then you will probably have to try the GreenSmoke cigalike as @Kalashnikov suggested above. I carry one as a backup of a backups backup ;-) not a bad little thing for its size but not easy to quit smoking on it imo.

The challenge with airflow is that if something has a tight airflow (like the evod1) then its typically suited to single coils and lowish power. Too much power with not enough airflow would make things too hot. Thats why the little Evod performs at say 6 to 8 Watts.

On the bigger tanks with more airflow, they tend to be suited better to open airflow (ie you cant do a mouth to lung properly) and they are moe geared for higher power and bigger vapour.

To get something that works extremely tight and very open with the same coil is not that easy. I havent seen it. If it works great very tight it will probably be way too underpowered for a big lung hit. And if its working well as a big lung hit it will likely be way too hot for a very tight draw. (The airflow helps to cool things)

Maybe there is something out there that can do both equally well but I dont know of it. I think one has to get a specific device aimed at each application.

Sorry if that doesnt help much, but my Evod is my tightest draw regular device I have that I use regularly and it feels great for me for mouth to lung. So too my Reo's RM2 atty - but thats a bit looser than the Evod.

My greensmoke cigalike is even tighter but as I say that is more of a backup option for me.

Here is a pic of my GreenSmoke

dd50fd340cae5e0ee06aa86a68c244bc.jpg
Thanks @Kalashnikov and @Silver for the suggestions.
I must admit that all this is getting be down a bit. When I looked at all the stuff out on the market, I really thought it would be relatively easy to get something that suited my preferences.
Some options that I came across is the Iciga BDC Pro Ceramic Clearomizer (R480) and the Iciga Mini BDC Pro Ceramic Clearomizer (R350) from http://www.digicig.co.za, but I feel that the price is too high. Perhaps the quality and performance of the 2 clearomizers justify their high prices, but as a noobie, I have no idea regarding that.
If you add to that the prices of a charger kit together with a good VV battery (don't know if a VV battery would be required), then the total price is sky high. Remember that the eGo AIO was priced at about R350 to R400 for the complete kit.
Anyway, I won't give up hope. I'll continue to look around.
Thanks again folks, and @Silver you really are a star with your comments and advice.

Last edited:
Back