E-liquid Diy Kit

Al3x

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I wanna start mixing my own juice, just wanted to know who has a diy kit, any recommendations

thanx, will be ordering soon

just need to start looking for other flavors,

I can use other flavors, correct?

Sorry for the hi jack

How much juice can i mAke with this small DIY kit ?
it will depend on what strength of nic level you want to make.

The base liquid we supply is 36mg (100ml), so if you make 18mg (50/50) you can make 200 ml of vapable liquid

but obviously it will vary depending on your PG/VG mix and your nic strength :)

it will depend on what strength of nic level you want to make.

The base liquid we supply is 36mg (100ml), so if you make 18mg (50/50) you can make 200 ml of vapable liquid

but obviously it will vary depending on your PG/VG mix and your nic strength :)
I see there are two other concentrates, but these can't be added in the kit option. Any reason why? They seem to be gooooood.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I see there are two other concentrates, but these can't be added in the kit option. Any reason why? They seem to be gooooood.

Woop - they were out of stock for a while, but we just got a batch in again

I'm at work now, but will fix it up for you tonight when I get home

But if you wait a bit, I'm also adding 6 new flavours tonight in the DIY range
Coconut
RY4 Double
RY4 Asian
Bavarian Cream
Kalua & Cream
Sweet Raspberry

Coconut
RY4 Double
RY4 Asian
Bavarian Cream
Kalua & Cream
Sweet Raspberry
Thank you very much, I am considering this to at least make vaping a little cheaper.

Thank you very much, I am considering this to at least make vaping a little cheaper.

It certainly does that - but it takes a lot of trial and error, if you want some help when you start, just PM me or make a post here (plenty of people here that DIY)

Coconut
RY4 Double
RY4 Asian
Bavarian Cream
Kalua & Cream
Sweet Raspberry
hmm

what is the diff between RY4 double and Asian.?

@drew thanx for the reply just a few queries, forgive me if they are stupid ones
i need to get the following
nicotine base
diluting liquids - PG/VG or is that in the nicotine base already cause i see you have different ratio options
and finally the concentrates for the flavoring
and obviously bottles for storage of mixed liquids

is there anything else ineed
and what would be the waiting period for these or will they be off the shelf

hmm
what is the diff between RY4 double and Asian.?
RY4 Asian is a clone of the original RY4 made by Ryun (the original company that first made RY4)

RY4 Double has double the amount of Caramel and Vanilla to make it a much sweeter vape and you can barely taste any tobacco at all

But I will put decriptions of each flavour on the site tonight when I load them and I will also post the descriptions in our forum

@drew thanx for the reply just a few queries, forgive me if they are stupid ones
i need to get the following
nicotine base
diluting liquids - PG/VG or is that in the nicotine base already cause i see you have different ratio options
and finally the concentrates for the flavoring
and obviously bottles for storage of mixed liquids

is there anything else ineed
and what would be the waiting period for these or will they be off the shelf

@Al3x. There are two ways to DIY. The first would be to get the nicotine base in the strength and ratio you intend to vape (eg. 12mg/ml 50/50) then just add flavouring, this method is not accurate because by adding flavour you are diluting the nicotine.

The second is to use a high strength nicotine base like 36mg/ml, you would then use an eJuice calculator to input the nicotine base strength, target nicotine strength and flavour percentage and it will work out a recipe with exact amounts of Nicotine, PG, VG and flavouring to add to your mix.

I would say grab the sky blue kit as it includes everything you need to get started and very well priced. The nicotine, pg, vg, flavour and mixing accessories like a flask, measuring cylinder and pipettes, gloves etc. You can then just get flavour concentrates and bottles from us :)

Coconut
RY4 Double
RY4 Asian
Bavarian Cream
Kalua & Cream
Sweet Raspberry
Great flavours to expand range @Derick :D

Great flavours to expand range @Derick :D
Thanks, and more incoming - should have a few more flavours by the end of the month :)

And now that we have more flavours, we can make some of our own recipes for the ready to vape liquids too - Melinda is a master at brewing some interesting concoctions - I'm currently vaping something she calls Cocomo cream - absolutely delish. Its a coconut, banana cream thing and I just can't get enough. I've already dropped from 18mg to 12mg because I chain vape so much :)

Thanks, and more incoming - should have a few more flavours by the end of the month :)

And now that we have more flavours, we can make some of our own recipes for the ready to vape liquids too - Melinda is a master at brewing some interesting concoctions - I'm currently vaping something she calls Cocomo cream - absolutely delish. Its a coconut, banana cream thing and I just can't get enough. I've already dropped from 18mg to 12mg because I chain vape so much :)
Go @Melinda!! Hopefully you guys can stock some more dessert and bakery flavours.

Back