ECIGSSA Advertising / Info / Business Cards

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
ok who wants to go and make us some nice colour printable business card size little info sheets with the website address on there? loads of places i go to have people asking me about where they can get ecigs from. i'd like to be able to carry a few info cards so i can just pass it to people and i figured there might be someone here that can mock one up and members can download and print off their own copies to hand to people?

We have a little sticker that goes with our free toy, that recommend people to visit ecigssa as well as when I get customers buying starter kits or mods/RBA I suggest they join the forum if they need help that I can't help them with, also for more information.

We have a little sticker that goes with our free toy, that recommend people to visit ecigssa as well as when I get customers buying starter kits or mods/RBA I suggest they join the forum if they need help that I can't help them with, also for more information.

I saw the sticker :D Love it!!! This is also a good idea though for people who have not yet bought so we can give all the authorized dealers here a chance :)

Ok so I am not really getting a chance to do this properly - have done a quick mock-up though :) Will do a proper one when I get more time :)

1401278_380439035423634_577327455_o.jpg

Very often I get stopped by passers-by or random people that want to know where I can get an ecig like yours. Now it is one thing just to give them a vendor’s web site address but I would rather get them involved in the vaping community here on ecigs sa.

My suggestion/request can’t someone design us a nice business card with the ecigs sa logo and web address on. The members can then print their own (if they want to) and if you get asked by someone about vaping or equipment you can hand them a business card and say go and have a look here.

The card does not have to be fancy. Something you can print on your home printer and keep in your wallet.

I think there is also something psychological if you hand someone a card with information on rather than them trying to remember a website address or search for it somewhere on a note that they saved on a phone

What do you think?

Cheers

It's a great idea. Also affordable to do. I will get on it. Put your name down who would like spread the word of ecigssa and I will send you a bunch of cards

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

It's a great idea. Also affordable to do. I will get on it. Put your name down who would like spread the word of ecigssa and I will send you a bunch of cards

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
count me in @Gizmo

There is no question that this is an awesome idea of huge proportions. I would suggest two sides to the card... one the ECIGSSA logo and URL etc and on the other side the Vendor who PAYS for the cards to be made and posted!

Maybe there is an opportunity for a couple of vendors to get together and maybe do two or three vendor ads on the one side of the card!

I have wanted such cards for over a year now and now is the time! Bring it on!

Yes please! A new logo will kick ass! Let's start a competition for a logo design. I will even sponsor something for that.

count me in as well.

And i'll whip up something for the new logo approach.

Please let me know which thread it needs to be posted in.

Me too. For some reason it's so lekker to convert smokers to vapers.

I'm most definitely in.

The amount of people who ask me where they can find out more about proper vaping devices is ridiculous!
I really think we could convert a lot of anologue users this way.
Brilliant idea @Jan

yes please , keep getting people asking me on the mall where i work .count me in.

+1 For me too. How do we get the cards?

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Back