ECIGSSA Comp 1 - Vaping is Life Changing - (Juicy Joes & Vape King)

Hi Vapers,

I was very hesitant to enter this comp and tell my story, but after reading all the posts, I have scraped together my courage and here goes.

I used to smoke about 20 stinkies a day for roughly about 20 years, so in December 2014 one of my friends bought himself a Twisp Clearo and advised me to get one too, so I went out and bought one, it went ok for a while, but it just didn't do it for me, so fell back to the stinkies, for the remainder of 2015.

Mid-January 2016 one of my close friend's farther passed away from Lung Cancer, he was a heavy smoker of 30+ stinkies a day. That evening I was standing outside have a smoke as I usually do, and this thought of Cancer kept popping up in my mind, but dismissed it every time. So I finished my smoke, and went back into the house, shortly after I went to say good night to my kids, my daughter said “Pappa, jy stink baie, ek wil nie he pappa moet siek raak nie” (I had somewhat of a morning cough). I didn’t know what to tell her… I knew I had to do something, so went to our TV Room and thought about everything in life. I got very emotional, Reality grabbed me by the balls, flung me around, threw me up in the air and body slammed the living daylights out of me.

This all made me think of Cancer, it’s a real Biatch, it’s unbiased, it knows no age, doesn’t care who you are, if you’re rich or poor, male or female nor race.

I WANT TO LIVE!! I want to be there to watch my daughter and son grow up, I don’t want my kids to grow up without a farther, or leave my wife alone to deal with everything. I want to walk my daughter down the Aisle on her Wedding Day!

Not doing any research I went out the next day and bought myself the Twisp Aero, as “Twisp” was the only brand I knew and gave my clearo to a friend. It was a lot better than the Clearo, and so I took it day by day. After a while I wanted more, this time searching the web and doing some research I stumbled across this forum, and never looked back, and made some amazing friends.

I eventually got myself the Eleaf TC60W & Joyetech Tron-S Tank. Now I am hooked and never looking back!! Sold the Tron-S and bought the Cubis tank. Got into some DIY Juice making, and some coil building on the Cubis RBA.

I can now smell again, I can taste better, don’t stink anymore, I have more energy, don’t run out of breath anymore playing with my kids, can’t remember when last I felt this good!! All thanks to Vaping!!

Unfortunately budget is tight so I only have the one mod, Eleaf TC60W with my Serpent Mini RTA, recently upgraded from my Cubis, (Thanks @Rob Fisher, wish I asked you for some advice earlier, lol)

So my favorite & only mod is my Eleaf TC60W with my Serpent Mini, and loving the Lemony Cookies from Fog Machine.

File_000 (2).jpeg

*Edit - Haven't touched a stinky since!!

Last edited:
Hi Vapers,

I was very hesitant to enter this comp and tell my story, but after reading all the posts, I have scraped together my courage and here goes.

I used to smoke about 20 stinkies a day for roughly about 20 years, so in December 2014 one of my friends bought himself a Twisp Clearo and advised me to get one too, so I went out and bought one, it went ok for a while, but it just didn't do it for me, so fell back to the stinkies, for the remainder of 2015.

Mid-January 2016 one of my close friend's farther passed away from Lung Cancer, he was a heavy smoker of 30+ stinkies a day. That evening I was standing outside have a smoke as I usually do, and this thought of Cancer kept popping up in my mind, but dismissed it every time. So I finished my smoke, and went back into the house, shortly after I went to say good night to my kids, my daughter said “Pappa, jy stink baie, ek wil nie he pappa moet siek raak nie” (I had somewhat of a morning cough). I didn’t know what to tell her… I knew I had to do something, so went to our TV Room and thought about everything in life. I got very emotional, Reality grabbed me by the balls, flung me around, threw me up in the air and body slammed the living daylights out of me.

This all made me think of Cancer, it’s a real Biatch, it’s unbiased, it knows no age, doesn’t care who you are, if you’re rich or poor, male or female nor race.

I WANT TO LIVE!! I want to be there to watch my daughter and son grow up, I don’t want my kids to grow up without a farther, or leave my wife alone to deal with everything. I want to walk my daughter down the Aisle on her Wedding Day!

Not doing any research I went out the next day and bought myself the Twisp Aero, as “Twisp” was the only brand I knew and gave my clearo to a friend. It was a lot better than the Clearo, and so I took it day by day. After a while I wanted more, this time searching the web and doing some research I stumbled across this forum, and never looked back, and made some amazing friends.

I eventually got myself the Eleaf TC60W & Joyetech Tron-S Tank. Now I am hooked and never looking back!! Sold the Tron-S and bought the Cubis tank. Got into some DIY Juice making, and some coil building on the Cubis RBA.

I can now smell again, I can taste better, don’t stink anymore, I have more energy, don’t run out of breath anymore playing with my kids, can’t remember when last I felt this good!! All thanks to Vaping!!

Unfortunately budget is tight so I only have the one mod, Eleaf TC60W with my Serpent Mini RTA, recently upgraded from my Cubis, (Thanks @Rob Fisher, wish I asked you for some advice earlier, lol)

So my favorite & only mod is my Eleaf TC60W with my Serpent Mini, and loving the Lemony Cookies from Fog Machine.
View attachment 56100
You fine sir are a legend !

I take my hat off and salute you on sharing this life changing moment with us :)

Thanks @shaunnadan, much appreciated, hope this will help others to get off the stinkies too! Took me quite a while to scrape together my courage to compile and post this, lol.

Good day fellow vapers, I saw this post and I thought I'd share my vaping story with everyone.

2 years ago I almost lost the most amazing woman in my life, my mom, she had a heart attack due to smoking for 44 years, she had to stop immediately and vaping has helped her addiction, one might think you can't stop smoking if you have smoked that long but she stopped after only 1 week with vaping, and this gave me and my family the drive to all stop with this bad habit millions of people do everyday.

I stopped smoking December last year (smoked for almost 6 years straight, pack to pack and half a day) and have never looked back and feeling better than ever, no more coughing, no more tight chest at night and no more smelling like an ash tray, I have since helped two of my friends stop smoking as well and vaping made it so easy, it really is the biggest life saver there is, everyone can quit smoking with vaping.

I started with a Twisp (I bet most of you did :p) but soon realized that there is so much more out there for me to explore, it has become a hobby to built coils for my RDA and soon I want to start my DIY journey as well.

Want to give credit to @Oupa for making me XXX, it is the juice that I fell in love with right from the start, lets face it Tobacco nr1 sucks lol.

I hope all these stories and the stories to come will convince the FDA that they should see vaping for what it is, and it is there to save the millions of people thats addicted to smoking. It is the true alternative to smoking.

My all day setup is my RX200 with my brand new 24 Tsunami RDA (was using the 22) and my favorite juices to drip is no other then the 2 winners of 2016 Hazeworks Scream, Vapour Mountain XXX and Weiner Fetch.20160531_230434.jpg

i6AczvE.jpg

Almost half a century ago it was the international passport to the most idyllic of locations. This matric lad had withstood it all until he got bored one day, bought a red packet of Dunhill. After a cough or two he was an addict. For 38 years.

After action satisfaction quickly diminished to the first coffee, after eating and with drinking (until the next morning). The vast majority was not fun, only an obligation to satisfy the addiction. Exacerbated by more and more bad news like the morbid message below.

KwTlCOl.jpg

Most of us have tried many of these. Willpower (cold turkey), acupuncture, nicotine replacement therapy, hypnotism, prescription medication, self help books, behavioural therapy and the like. Failures all!

kYroGCm.jpg

As the years progressed, so did the ill effects. Chronic medication for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) from my early twenties, constant colds and flu, which in later years manifested as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), the no stairs disease – all the usual.

I had close to four decades of harming myself and inconveniencing and harming others with at least 80 cigarettes per day. My first international flight (still had smoking seats at the time), was an absolute nightmare for all the passengers in the non-smoking section, starting just behind my row of seats.

After failing with the first few iterations of Twisp, I discovered Kangertech Protanks, a 2 setting variable voltage mod (called the eCiggies Mothership) and 36 mg juices.

F4JUG63.jpg

A week later at 17:00 on 7 July 2013 my very last stinky was crushed in an as bad a smelling ashtray.

nJHD2yh.jpg

Within a month of quitting the international electronic cigarette forum (ECF) led me to Reos (still my mod of choice) and started the slide to lower nicotine juices – now on 12 mg and lower. Shortly thereafter ecigssa was born and I joined the fold.

In ecigssa I met the real rainbow nation and learned the true meaning of ubuntu. Discovered that careless words really hurt and make people love you a little less (Arundhati Roy). The members of ecigssa are alive, have taught me many life and other skills and have enriched me beyond measure.

mdpPkc5.jpg

Here I am with my favourites - Reo Mini and Tark's Select Reserve Matador juice - no longer requiring GERD medicine, free from COPD and stairs do not frighten me.

iiuUgB7.jpg

1. I have always had a passion for hubly pipes with blowing large amounts of smoke and the awesome flavors you got and also with the smoking cigarettes. Vaping reminded me so much of the past days of smoking hubly and I have been smoking stinkies for almost 10 years and was really starting to feel the literal burn of them on my body until one day I discovered the wonders of vaping and that I could kill 2 birds with one stone and it has changed my life for the better. No more shortness of breath for walking 10 steps. exaggerating a bit there but you get the picture. Only been vaping for 7 months and do not plan to quit it very soon.

2. My Rolo RX200 with my latest IJoy Tornado Tank and my favorite DIY Red Licorice Mix
20160601_112848.jpg

i6AczvE.jpg

Almost half a century ago it was the international passport to the most idyllic of locations. This matric lad had withstood it all until he got bored one day, bought a red packet of Dunhill. After a cough or two he was an addict. For 38 years.

After action satisfaction quickly diminished to the first coffee, after eating and with drinking (until the next morning). The vast majority was not fun, only an obligation to satisfy the addiction. Exacerbated by more and more bad news like the morbid message below.

KwTlCOl.jpg

Most of us have tried many of these. Willpower (cold turkey), acupuncture, nicotine replacement therapy, hypnotism, prescription medication, self help books, behavioural therapy and the like. Failures all!

kYroGCm.jpg

As the years progressed, so did the ill effects. Chronic medication for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) from my early twenties, constant colds and flu, which in later years manifested as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), the no stairs disease – all the usual.

I had close to four decades of harming myself and inconveniencing and harming others with at least 80 cigarettes per day. My first international flight (still had smoking seats at the time), was an absolute nightmare for all the passengers in the non-smoking section, starting just behind my row of seats.

After failing with the first few iterations of Twisp, I discovered Kangertech Protanks, a 2 setting variable voltage mod (called the eCiggies Mothership) and 36 mg juices.

F4JUG63.jpg

A week later at 17:00 on 7 July 2013 my very last stinky was crushed in an as bad a smelling ashtray.

nJHD2yh.jpg

Within a month of quitting the international electronic cigarette forum (ECF) led me to Reos (still my mod of choice) and started the slide to lower nicotine juices – now on 12 mg and lower. Shortly thereafter ecigssa was born and I joined the fold.

In ecigssa I met the real rainbow nation and learned the true meaning of ubuntu. Discovered that careless words really hurt and make people love you a little less (Arundhati Roy). The members of ecigssa are alive, have taught me many life and other skills and have enriched me beyond measure.

mdpPkc5.jpg

Here I am with my favourites - Reo Mini and Tark's Select Reserve Matador juice - no longer requiring GERD medicine, free from COPD and stairs do not frighten me.

iiuUgB7.jpg
Fantastic post!

So mine is probably the most boring story in this thread but anyway here goes.

I started vaping about 5 weeks ago. My brother used to vape but he quit smoking everything (vape included) back in January. He sold his tank to a friend but his mod was still lying at home so I decided to start using it. From watching him do everything I had a fair understanding of how everything worked. I contacted my local vape guy and went to get a tank and some juice from him. I have never been a cigarette smoker (so no massive health benefits like many of the other guys here) but I have been smoking hubbly pretty much all my life. I was always scared that I would get addicted to cigarettes so I tended to stay away from them. I did get onto flavoured tobacco for a while, the taste was ok, maybe even good, but it always left a nasty aftertaste.

For me, vaping is mainly for the taste and the clouds. I'm only using 0mg juices. I have tried a couple of different flavours so far. Enjoying the fruity ones more so I'll probably stick to that. I'm still on my first coil but once thats done I'm going to look into doing my own coils. I hope to learn more about vaping through ecigssa.

My current setup is a eVic VTC mini with a Joyetech Cubis tank. In terms of juice I would say my favourite so far has been Heavenly Peaches by Complex Chaos. So that would be my chosen kit as it works perfectly for me right now.

IMG-20160606-WA0000_zpskzxth3jf.jpg

Theres my story. I just wanted to share it. But who doesn't like a competition :biggrin: I just joined so I don't meet the 50 post requirement :crybaby2:

Hi to all on the forum

Im a newbie vaper. To be honest im still smoking stinkies but i am trying to get of them.

How I started vaping:
So a few months ago i found one of my fathers twisp devices. It still worked so i just charged it, filled her up and started vaping. I had no plan on giving up ciggerettes but ever since i started vaping on a daily bases ive been smoking less stinkies. My gf also got hooked and really wanted her own device.
So this weekend i decided to buy her a Joyetech AIO at VapeCartel CT. I am currently saving up(coz im a student) for a decent setup.

I am not feeling the full benefits of vaping just yet coz im not completely off the stinkies but i have been smoking less and i no longer weez at night when trying to fall asleep.

Big thanx to the guys @VapeCartelCT for helping me out.

View attachment 54431

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk
Hi once again.

I posted a while ago when i bought my gf her first device. But i never had a device for myself at the time.

So a few weeks ago i bought myself an iStick Pico and i have been very happy since. Awesome flavours, decent clouds and compact size, just what i need.

34296a68b5bcb04b1bba3cb8791f6f13.jpg

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Okay, wow... after reading @Andre's post I'm inspired to share my story. (please excuse any grammatical errors)

It all began when I was 15 yrs old, bunking school for the day and hanging with the "cool" kids. This day was the start of a journey which lasted for 28 years. This was the day I tried my very first smoke, it's weird but I can still relive that moment with absolute clarity, the insane head rush, the nausea that followed suit, the feeling of being part of the club. 15 year old me was was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The years that followed were consumed by smoking, I'm probably a textbook case for the definition of an addict. I would risk all to get my next fix, no matter what, the reality for me was that I loved everything about smoking. I loved the satisfaction one gets from that first smoke of the day, I loved the smell of an unlit cigarette (I still do). I loved those moments of quiet solitude many smokers know. But most of all I loved the social aspect that smoking affords.

Fast forward to Dec 2011, and here I am, lying in a bed in ICU with a bunch of instruments strapped to me, I'm due to go into theater for a gun shot injury. But all I can think about is how long I'm going to have to wait for a cigarette. I ask my lovely wife to pick up some smokes for later, because out the corner of my eye I spot a door leading to a balcony. My smokers brain is hardwired to look for every opportunity :p

Well four days later, and I finally get moved out of ICU. Turns out I had zero chance of going for a smoke during this time, but.. the cravings are gone. I'm amazed, surely it can't be this easy. can it?

As they pushing my bed through to the normal wards I catch a glimpse of the smokers all standing around outside in the designated area. Two hours later I'm lying in the bed bored out of my mind, and I decide to attempt the journey to the "smokers corner", if nothing else but to break the monotony.
So I finally arrive there, and strike up some easy conversations with a few fellow smokers, I suddenly feel right at home and decide to have one last smoke.

I had just miraculously survived a certainly fatal gunshot wound, which put my family through hell. I had seen the look on my sons faces, and it scared the hell out of me. This was the defining moment when I knew that my selfish ways had to come to an end. I just couldn't let my family suffer again through something that I was responsible for. But those damn cigarettes... I love them so much (what the hell am I gonna do)

I tried everything to quit, but the desire for that next smoke was just to strong for me. That was until a friend arrived for a visit, and over a good espresso he pulls out this pen like electronic cig and offers me a drag.

Suddenly it's as though the gates of heaven have parted, and a bright light goes off in my mind. "This is amazing", I tell him. "It feels just like the real thing". That moment was for me the realization that perhaps this could really work for me. And the following day I set off to acquire my own setup.

The rest is history, and with the huge help of this forum, and all the amazing people I've met since, my life has altered immensely for the better. To anyone reading this who has yet to take that first step, I promise you, vaping works like nothing else. If a hardcore smoker like me can quit without even trying, then you can too.

Trust me, you're worth it.

Last edited:

It's remarkable looking at this picture. "The international passport to smoking pleasure "

I was a dedicated Stuyvesant red smoker. I never deviated and I think I could count the number of times I bumped someone else for a smoke on 1 hand and still have fingers to spare!

It was almost a ritual, keeping smokes all over the place! In the car, laptop bag, my room, my garage, my office etc and always buying extra packs so that I wouldn't be without. Then there was the lighters! From the trusty engraved zippo to bic lighters (always the white one) and the ones with the flashy lights

It's funny now when I look back to my smoking days... I often have this discussion with fellow vapers that "when I started smoking it was R15 a pack" or "I quit smoking at "R25 a pack, what is cost now?"

I remember there was a song that played in the background of the adverts for Stuyvesant. An epic guitar solo with a tune that made you feel "cool" when you heard it.

Thanks for the share @Andre

@Alex, that post was incredible! Thanks for sharing

Never mind making the thread a sticky, that post needs to be a sticky!
Should be compulsory reading for all smokers considering vaping
Well written and very powerful

Vaping has saved my life and my kids too. I smoked around a box a day of B&H red for around 10 years and once I had kids I could see the harm it was causing to my boy especially with regards to his sinuses and asthma and same with mine. Since I started vaping I can see it does not affect him one bit when I vape and I have seen changes too. I don't have to take 3-6 antihistimines per day I'm not as blocked up and don't wake up with a smokers cough. This is my go to set up istick 60w and favourite juices. It was my first mod and probably won't end up selling it
9ba92bd3ab4f7120e817f31f6950e752.jpg
c284babe0acdf8cdce8899956cacca24.jpg
05ece6cf40526d7b9233bba5131671b6.jpg
a09de349a1a1b39f3f10c05d1141501a.jpg

DIY has also saved my life and bank account as I'd love to Vape all the local juices per month but with kids etc diy is far cheaper for me and I now have a hobby I love. #Vapelife. Vaping is life. Thank you vaping.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey guys!

How vaping changed my life:

At the age of 19 (3 weeks before my birthday), I was a smoker for roughly 3 years and I was tired of always smelling rotten and having a silly cough all the time, that's when I heard of vaping and immediately picked up my first kit which was a Evic VTC mini. Since then I have grown fond of vaping, as well as the lovely community (all you guys ;)).

Although I am not very active on the forum and mostly just scroll through the classifieds, most of the people on the forum I have gotten in contact with have been excepsionally nice and helpful.

Thanks guys! You guys rock!

My ADV is a SnowWolf 200w Limited Edition with a Uwell Crown sitting flush on top, filled with the lovely Debbie Does Donuts :-D

image.jpeg

Remarkable entries on this maiden ECIGSSA Competition
Thanks to all of you who have entered so far

3 days to go till the competition closes, so if you haven't yet entered, go for it

Great prizes to be won - sponsored by Juicy Joes and Vape King

3daysToGo.jpg

So far, the list of entries is as follows:

Stosta
brotiform
Silver (excluded from prizes, member of Admin & Mod team)
Clouder
shaunnadan (excluded from prizes, member of Admin & Mod team)
DrSirus-88
Necropolis
sideshowruki
Lord Vetinari
therazia (no pic, less than 50 posts at this point)
Sickboy77
Nightwalker
kimbo
Greyz
Cobrali
Rob Fisher (excluded from prizes, member of Admin & Mod team)
RiaanRed
Vape0206
BeardedVaper93
Robert Howes
Neal (no pic but excluded from this one because not based in SA)
Omar_mk5
Cloudgeek (less than 50 posts at this point)
picautomaton
ChrisFJS
Caveman
Alexander Scott
Migs
Andre
Frikkie6000
MoeHS1 (less than 50 posts at this point)
Alex (excluded from prizes, member of Admin & Mod team)
kyle_redbull
jaypstagrammar

34 entries so far...

@therazia, we are still waiting for your pic
@therazia, @Cloudgeek and @MoeHS1, you guys have less than 50 posts - competition rules say you need 50 posts by the time the comp closes (10 June 5pm) to be eligible for the draws. So get posting if you want to be in the running.

To the rest of you that haven't entered yet, give it a try - you could win some cool prizes.

And to the vendors - I know you are not eligible to win, but many of you have epic stories to tell! I am waiting... ;-)

whowantstowin.png

My answer is two-fold. Physical and Emotional.

Physical:

I was busy losing my thumb.

My grandfather lost a leg to cigarettes. The vasoconstrictive action lead to the development of gangrene.

I was losing feeling and control in my right thumb. My right arm was permanently tingling. Chronic shoulder pain requiring daily massage therapy so I could sleep. Rashes and ridges developed on the skin of my thumb.

I knew what was happening. I remember my grandpa who died with water on his lungs waaay before his time (smoking also killed my other grandpa early).

After a SINGLE WEEK of vaping I started getting feeling back in my thumb. After two weeks my arm was less tingly, full mobility in my thumb again (i am a guitarist losing my thumb.... would be a death sentence). I is now a few months and the shoulder pain is at a level where I can handle it, my hands are perfect, and my arm is functioning near normal.

Lungs... were packing up. No jokes. I couldnt do a brisk 200m walk. Now I take my dogs and daughter on massive walks.

I used to get very bad sinusitis and allergies from dust etc. These have calmed down massively.

And I am just getting going...

Emotional:

I found vaping at a very bad time in my life. Being diagnosed with trauma means I have to watch my addictions. Vaping has given me an anchor in life. I am allowed to obsess over it, get blown away by it, just love it and nurture it, and it harms nobody. Not even me.

The vaping community is why I still do it. Been made to feel welcomed and respected even though I am actually technically clinically defined as being off my rocker. I need to single out @Silver who has had to deal with much more of my crazy than anybody else here. Thanks for the patience it means a LOT.

Walking into my locals in Cape Town to buy more stuff is the highlight of my week. I look forward to nothing with more unbridled glee!

Overall, without vaping I think permanent medical attention would have been a reality before the years end.

Thanks to vaping I no longer smoke, not cigarettes not weed. I dont do drugs. I dont mess around with loose women in pubs or whatever. I am dealing with my life gone south by TWISTING WIRE WRAPPING COILS AND MAKING ART WITH CLOUDS!

I am already a winner. How could all of this not be winning?!

Vaping. Just... YES.

My favorite mod... is the one my daughter decorated with cheap nail polish. She has been supporting my vaping journey all the way. Pure love. Doesnt matter what atty. I cant ever lose this mod. Ever. I like keeping the Goon on it because of its infinite build potential. Symbolic.

EDIT: I forgot a pic of ny favorite juice so just adding that... Was a hard decision wow... but... ELP Special Reserve.
View attachment 54113
View attachment 56090[/QUOT

Respect Lord Vet, loved your post..
So where in the Overberg do you stay? and do you do gigs sometime? I can't help but think we've met before.. specially with your past favourites..You maybe from Napier?

@Viracocha
Nah been 3 years since a gig, hoping to change this very soon loool... will take a gargantuan effort to get it done though but I am not scared.

So, how did vaping change my life?

It changed me into an addict. A gear addict and a forum addict! I'm constantly looking on the interwebs for new gear and the ecigssa.co.za is never closed on my computer.

On a more serious note I stopped smoking in January 2013 after a serious episode of anxiety attacks. Just stopped, no pills no patches, just threw away the stinkies. Although I am a fatty I completed 2 Olympic distance triathlons, two half Ironmans and several half marathons that year and lost about 20kgs! I felt like a new person.

I never had a smoke after that, until December 2014 when I thought on holiday that I would just have one which soon turned to two and soon thereafter to 30 - 40 a day. By March 2015 I had stopped training and smoking took any desire to train from me. It is strange how you would rather come home and have a few smokes than go for a quick run around the block. As the training stopped, the weight started to come back and I tried several times during 2015 to stop once again. I even bought a Twisp in Octobe and joined the forum, but nothing helped!

Fast forward to 1 April 2016. I was sitting in my office and I happen to go onto ecigssa.co.za again and it was as if a switch flipped. I decided then and there that I would stop smoking and start vaping. The few smokes I had left went to the bin and when I got home I charged the Twisp and starting vaping some Tobacco #1.

About 2 weeks after that @Chezzig so generously piffed a cuboid, tank and some juice to me and as they say the rest is history! I have since owned and used a few Mods and tanks, drippers and the like. And I've started training again and entered for the Cape Town Marathon during September. Weird how something so small can change your life for the better in such a short time!

I've also in the two months since I started converted a smoker to vaping so it gives you the chance to change others lives as well.

Well, that's the story up to now.....who know how the adventure will unfold.....maybe with a Big Black Box Mod!

Cheers
Prince

P.S. My one setup I could use the whole day is:

Attachments

• IMG_20160608_140743.jpg
    IMG_20160608_140743.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 13
Back