ECIGSSA Comp 10 - Share Your Favourite Tip! (The E-Cig Inn, Boost, X-Hype Liquid Co.)

1) Always vape with the your RDA's cap on, :emo:
2) Ohms law is not a suggestion, :nerd:
3) Batteries are like your partner - they will explode if used wrong :-@
4) What you think you know, is probably what you don't know, so ask and than you will know! :cool:

How about naming your kits...for instance...."Henry" :-D in that way....if you take a hit....and it's good...you can say "Ag Henry, I love it when you give me Clouds"...or a good flavour..."oooh Henry, that tastes flippin Amazeballs" or if you get a dry hit...or spit back...you can say "F#*k Henry, WTF did you do that for"....
Lol...No I don't give mine names!
Just thought of it and had to share my bit of a laugh;-):giggle::rofl::-D:--P:nod:
I'm not taking a hit from a Henry, even if he talks foreign.

How about naming your kits...for instance...."Henry" :-D in that way....if you take a hit....and it's good...you can say "Ag Henry, I love it when you give me Clouds"...or a good flavour..."oooh Henry, that tastes flippin Amazeballs" or if you get a dry hit...or spit back...you can say "F#*k Henry, WTF did you do that for"....
Just thought of it and had to share my bit of a laugh;-):giggle::rofl::-D:--P:nod:

Haha my mods come with their brand names. I have an Asvape Gabriel and SMOANT Cylon. Lol

Many months ago when someone bought a new BB, @antonherbst would start a name your BB thread. There would be various bizarre names in a poll. Whether the owner of the BB ever used the name given to his mod I don't know. Well ... some people name their cars, so I guess they could name their mods :giggle:

1) Always vape with the your RDA's cap on, :emo:
2) Ohms law is not a suggestion, :nerd:
3) Batteries are like your partner - they will explode if used wrong :-@
4) What you think you know, is probably what you don't know, so ask and than you will know! :cool:

:rofl: Well-written @RivasCB!

I read somewhere that South Africans regard speed limits as suggestions lol

Great stuff guys! Last day to get your entries in!

Hey, you...do want saturated wicks with zero dry hits on a genesis-styled RDTA; and without tilting? Look no further. Ok...look a little bit further.

• Firstly, wick your cotton as tight as possible through your coils.
  • Now cut your cotton so each of the ends reaches the bottom of the tanks glass.
  • Then measure your cotton from where the top of the glass is to the bottom of the glass is....
  • Now that section of your cotton, you should thin out.

(This is where my tip comes in)

• Don't thin out your cotton out with elbow tweezers. Rather use a sharp scissor.
  • Start by gently brushing that section of cotton out using one inside edge of the scissor, the way you would brush out long hair.
  • About a 1/3 to half of the cotton should be puffed out at the bottom that you can then proceed to trim off.

Now the cotton shouldn't be taking up much space in your tank but the travel of the cotton is long enough to be saturated without tilting it. And if done correctly, the cotton will almost look transparent or 'flowy' like hair under water when it's in your juice. - Hopefully you guys and gals with RDTA's will find this one helpful.

45minutes.jpg

At 17h00 sharp we will close entries, and then spend about two weeks consolidating the list of valid entrants and another two weeks doing the draw! :ANGEL:

Such a great thread with such super tips!
Well done to everyone who took part - thank you!

:campeon::campeon:

Okay okay...

Due to the threats of violence against me the team has decided to get you guys a result today! Just give us time to compile! :-D

Back