ECIGSSA Comp 2 - Show us your Favourite Juices! - (Vape Cartel & Mr Hardwicks & Paulies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew I liked Chocolate Donuts so much! From my first taste of DDD I was transported back to my childhood days. At the funfair eating cotton candy, standing in line at that mini donut stall and smelling those fresh donuts. DDD reminds of those soft and warm mini chocolate donuts with their hint of cinnamon and that dry cheap chocolate

Thank you @method1 for making this awesome sauce!

I'm tagging @outlaw_cloud
View attachment 59132

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Wow! Where did you find a pink H-Priv?!

9189700cee7e5c657b43a23e47c76bb7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok here goes first post
My Vapourite Juice must be the Snatch Diary Queen and thats cause its hand crafted to perfection made by @TommyL
LOL but mainly my first juice used and bought while switching over to vaping so it basically took my virginity (OOOooops)vape.jpg
and not tagging any one else cause I dont know any one else on the forum

Second post
My all day go to when I am craving for a stinky VM4 by Vapour Mountain made by @Oupa
vm.jpg

No Hiding Spot Is Good Enough

When it comes to hiding my stash of Paulies Coffee Cake , no spot is safe enough . Somehow it always gets found and vaped, only for me to come home and find a empty bottle:eek: , true story . Let me begin by saying I don't do coffee vapes very easily , but Paulie just nailed it. From the aroma when opening the bottle to the rich warm vape with a cup of espresso .....just :O wow , really just mind blowing. One can almost taste the sponge cake drizzled in espresso , and a 50ml bottle makes it a:campeon:

My stash is always bought at @VapeKing

Come on Ryan , enter this comp already @Ryan_rsa

cat_paulies.jpg

Mexican Word Of The Day - Ice Mocha

When it comes to just chilling at home and making clouds in front of the chill out box , then this is it . Mikes Mega Mixes - Berrynade , its for those times when you want to be in front of the beach but cant . My imagination goes crazy with hints of fresh berries topped with lemonade , smell of the sea and thoughts of relaxing . But alas I live in Pretoria and tomorrows work so this is the next best thing.

I get it from @VapeGrrl vapeclub

I nominate next @Random_Sheep

IMG_20160629_WA0003.jpg

cf27ac69777e506cb9331a9416e790c1.jpg

Like Cinnabon without the calories. Awesome awesome vape

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

To complete my previous posts

@RetroVapeCo. Where i bought the juice

Nominate @rayhaanstoffberg

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

A new favourite of mine,something I've wanted to try ever since the first day I heard about the hype is xxx made by @Oupa at vapour mountain, this really hits the spot perfectly,the litchi that's prominent combining with other fruits and that touch of coolness makes this one of the most satisfying Vape I've ever had,bought it from @Sir Vape

b07be398187685b2cc22bcb1f985fb7b.jpg

Tagging @4RML

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly experiment with DIY juice now but this juice was one of the first ones I bought. I enjoyed it so much that getting it in small quantities is just not feasible, just super delicious!! Made by @MarkDBN and purchased at The Vapery in Centurion @Dirk.

6c8a12dbed5547a7f55e253d98bf15f7.jpg

Tagging @GreenyZA if you have not entered yet.

One of my all time favourites are the famous XXX from VM.

This is the juice that got me hooked when I started vaping 6 months ago, when I started I didn't like any of the juice I tried until I got a bottle of this stuff, never smoked menthol cigs but damn this juice was just so good, felt so good.

@Oupa from Vapour Mountain makes this and I buy 6 100ml bottles each time he has the special :p

Tagging @RiaanRed so he can get in on this.
20160629_234511.jpg

Hello

My name is Riaan and I have an affair with YoYo and Coffee Cake...

In the beginning, I was lost, frustrated and sad as I could not find the juice that pushed my buttons, I tried international (Not a lot as they are very expensive) and no luck then I asked a few people what their favorite juice are and the cool sales peeps at @Vapecartel in Plumstead suggested I try Coffee Cake by @Paulie and from that day it became my ALL day vape then the hardware family got bigger and bigger luckily Michael Van Der Walt that makes @Orion launched a new juice, All Coiled Out – YoYo.
Both of these juices has been my all day vapes for the past 2 Months

I get my monthly juice fix from JuicyJoes @ShaneW and @Vapecartel as they are local and I suffer from “Can`t wait for courier” syndrome.

@Chris du Toit you know you want to…
Comp.png

Hello

My name is Riaan and I have an affair with YoYo and Coffee Cake...

In the beginning, I was lost, frustrated and sad as I could not find the juice that pushed my buttons, I tried international (Not a lot as they are very expensive) and no luck then I asked a few people what their favorite juice are and the cool sales peeps at @Vapecartel in Plumstead suggested I try Coffee Cake by @Paulie and from that day it became my ALL day vape then the hardware family got bigger and bigger luckily Michael Van Der Walt that makes @Orion launched a new juice, All Coiled Out – YoYo.
Both of these juices has been my all day vapes for the past 2 Months

I get my monthly juice fix from JuicyJoes @ShaneW and @Vapecartel as they are local and I suffer from “Can`t wait for courier” syndrome.

@Chris du Toit you know you want to…
View attachment 59318
This image disturbed me a little Riaan! :rofl:

Thanks for the nominations @NMy Favourite Flavour by far is the max VG GLUHWEIN by (www.Supreme vape.co.za). It reminds me of Fireballs that I use to eat almost everyday growing up. A must Have!!!
2016-06-30_10.31.55.jpg

@Nizo

Here are my top 3 juices at this stage. I CANNOT choose one of them as my favourite, I love all three of them as they are all TOP NOTCH!

1. Weiner Vape Fetch
I got this from @Rooigevaar himself, have to dig that dude, as he sent me a 100ml of the FRESHEST CUT PAWPAW I ever tasted! I wish I could drink this juice!

2. Fogg's Milky Way
I bought this from @Sirvape . This is my first bottle, and I will be ordering many. many. MANY of them in the future!

3. Vapour Mountain Banana Cream
This juice I ordered from @Oupa at Vapour Mountain. I picked this juice because I had too much XXX to buy another, and I love it even more than I loved XXX. Need atleast another 5x 100ml of this one!!

I nominate @Casper to post his epic juices as he really needs a win!

juicefav.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back