NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

Forum name tags in progress....

:D

3416b1e77640bbe5b3ee4ecdef8a72cf.jpg

Oh the tease. Love it. Cant wait for tomorrow.

Im so amped for this.

done some shopping at Vape Cartel today and looking to take it further tonight after work.
However,I have a cloud comp to attend tonight.

Holding thumbs for a win!!

See you guys tomorrow!

Also very excited @BATMAN and looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Good luck with the cloud comp. I hope you win. May the volts , amps and lungs be with you !

7663a92cee76c5805173dfdacc33f2c4.jpg

Some bits and pieces that need to be delivered tomorrow:
ggeTCt3.jpg

Looking forward to it!

I need a bouncy button on this one. Cant control the excitement any more. All my gear is ready and packed.

The prep of the mods the night before is part of the fun!
I just love seeing the people I havent met yet that I have interacted with so much here on the forum
And i love seeing the mods in the flesh. The stars that grace these forum threads come to life at the Vape Meet!

The prep of the mods the night before is part of the fun!
I just love seeing the people I havent met yet but have interacted with so much here on the forum
And i love seeing the mods in the flesh. The stars that grace these forum threads come to life at the Vape Meet!

That tumper of yours is haunting me. Luckily ill have my wife and @TheV there for the histerical laughter when i do pass out. :rofl:

That tumper of yours is haunting me. Luckily ill have my wife and @TheV there for the histerical laughter when i do pass out. :rofl:

Thumper is ready @antonherbst :D
Fresh wick and batt, a bit toned down on the menthol, only 9 drops. But a bit boosted on the nic... Hehe

Ooh, cant wait to see you @Rob Fisher
And the bevy of CLZ mods!

I'm working tomorrow so I'll be a bit late. Hopefully HRH feels up to it when I get home.

Also very excited @BATMAN and looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Good luck with the cloud comp. I hope you win. May the volts , amps and lungs be with you !

7663a92cee76c5805173dfdacc33f2c4.jpg
Thank you @Silver !

I won !
Got myself some awesome prizes too,will be carrying it with me!

Cant wait to meet up with you guys!

Back