NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 3 December 2016

Super excited!
First vape meet, other than Vapecon but that doesn't classify!
See everyone there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you looking forward to at this ECIGSSA Jhb Vape Meet?

The competitions and amazing giveaways ?

The supporting vendors and their specials ?

The chance to have a fun day out with like-minded members of our community ?

What are you looking forward to at this ECIGSSA Jhb Vape Meet?

The competitions and amazing giveaways ?

The supporting vendors and their specials ?

The chance to have a fun day out with like-minded members of our community ?

All of the above! Vape Meet Baby! :b1:

Hmmmm thinking taking the Gautrain might be a good idea :)

Anybody else from Centurion/Pta taking the train ? @SAVapeGear ?

Just to give notice ahead of the day; At the first one we tried to make bookings/get tables in advance thru Newscafe and on the the day our bookings 'disappeared' so we had to sort out a table on the day. If you're coming in a group or a bunch of friends, get your tables and chairs ready earlier so management has more time to arrange placement ahead of time.

I had to bribe a waiter R30 to get 3 chairs from the backroom at the first meet.:doh:

Just to give notice ahead of the day; At the first one we tried to make bookings/get tables in advance thru Newscafe and on the the day our bookings 'disappeared' so we had to sort out a table on the day. If you're coming in a group or a bunch of friends, get your tables and chairs ready earlier so management has more time to arrange placement ahead of time.

I had to bribe a waiter R30 to get 3 chairs from the backroom at the first meet.:doh:

Thanks for the headsup @Vapordude

Just to mention to all attendees, please dont call NewsCafe to make "bookings" for tables and such
First come first served
And we will be re-arranging the furniture beforehand

We will try our best to make as much seating space available as possible. Depending on numbers, it might not be possible for everyone to have a seat at a table but we will do our best.

Thanks for the headsup @Vapordude

Just to mention to all attendees, please dont call NewsCafe to make "bookings" for tables and such
First come first served
And we will be re-arranging the furniture beforehand

We will try our best to make as much seating space available as possible. Depending on numbers, it might not be possible for everyone to have a seat at a table but we will do our best.

Thanks Silver, much appreciated.

Am very pleased to confirm that VAPE CARTEL will be attending the upcoming ECIGSSA Joburg Vape Meet as a selling vendor.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team @KieranD !!

vape_cartel_ecigssa_banner_top_sept2016-png.72276

PS - thanks for all the support and dedication @KieranD - I know you guys are very busy and will be launching your new shop the week before...

Am happy to confirm that VAPERITE will be attending the upcoming ECIGSSA Joburg Vape Meet as a selling vendor.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team, Barry @Vaperite South Africa

image.jpg

Also a big thanks tp Vaperite for supporting this event since I know you guys have also been extremely busy with various shop openings recently. One of the latest shops is the one in Grayston centre which is a mere stone's throw away from the Vape Meet venue! At least if we run out of juice or gear there is stock nearby. Lol.

There are some Cerabis 44/45 Tanks on thier way from China for lucky draws at the JHB Vape Meet! Thanks to Bonnie from Ceravape for sending them to us. There may also be a t-shirt/cap or two as well! So if you want to stand a chance of winning a new technology ceramic tank then be at the JHB Vape Meet!
Cerabis44.jpg

Dengit gonna have to miss this one just found out we throwing a surprise 80th birthday party for my paps, and an engagement party he's getting married again! Sneaky old bugger....

Dengit gonna have to miss this one just found out we throwing a surprise 80th birthday party for my paps, and an engagement party he's getting married again! Sneaky old bugger....

Engaged at 80 !

Give than man a bells :)

There are some Cerabis 44/45 Tanks on thier way from China for lucky draws at the JHB Vape Meet! Thanks to Bonnie from Ceravape for sending them to us. There may also be a t-shirt/cap or two as well! So if you want to stand a chance of winning a new technology ceramic tank then be at the JHB Vape Meet!
View attachment 75667

Omg omg omg omg :tmnt:

Can't wait to attend this vapemeet! Bringing all my babies so that I can last a whole day! Last time I attended my first vape meet I was running a cuboid with a cubis tank! :beer-toast1:

Can't wait to attend this vapemeet! Bringing all my babies so that I can last a whole day! Last time I attended my first vape meet I was running a cuboid with a cubis tank! :beer-toast1:

Looking forward to seeing you at the meet @Cobrali !

We going to have a great time at this one

Back