NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 3 December 2016

Going to be an EPIC vape meet indeed
Glad to see the RSVP count increasing !

ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet - Saturday 3 December - NewsCafe Sandton - starts at 11h00

There is a lot happening at this upcoming vape meet:
  • 9 vendors
  • cloud chasing comp
  • lots of random giveaway prizes (to those that RSVP and are there on the day)
  • a photo competition.
And LOTS of vapers from the forum. So there will be a lot to chat about and lots of vaping going on!

The excitement is building...

View attachment 77157

What happens if someone wins a lucky draw but they've left already?

People who leave early have to vape a whole tank of Capella Bacon, retrieved from The Gorge, at the door when they leave. Except @BumbleBee. He'll want 30ml of it.

2 days to go till Vape Meet!!

Cant wait

image.jpg

Can't you just tell your work you have your daughter's concert, and tell your daughter you have to work? :D :ANGEL: :rolleyes:
I wish,but my wife will tell me my daughter comes first and work second so my hands are tied :s maybe I'll be able to swing by after work,what time does the con finish?

I wish,but my wife will tell me my daughter comes first and work we ond do my hands are tied :s maybe I'll be able to swing by after work,what time does the con finish?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi @Byakko
We should be done by 5pm

NOOOOOOOO!Work only finishes at 5 lol

If you come after 5, there may well still be a lot of us there enjoying a vape and a chat but most of the vendors will have packed up and all the competitions and giveaways will have been done.

You are welcome to come by and have a vape and chat but am not sure how many people will still be there.

Happy Days!!!!! Was planning on going to Rustenburg for my Mothers birthday, but they informed that they coming to JHB for her birthday, so I might be joining!!!!!! :aplastao:

Hey I'm always up for a decent conversation especially about vaping :D
Might see you guys then,if not,enjoy it everyone!

Hi all

To those who are attending the Vape Meet on Saturday, please note that if you want to park in the outdoor parking area just outside the NewsCafe, you WON'T be able to enter it from Fredman Drive. You will have to enter it from around the corner in Gwen Lane.

The reason is that the Fredman Drive entrance is going to be converted to EXIT only. We were told this today by the venue. Apparently one of the other establishments there is having a big function on Sunday and they are starting to prepare for it during Saturday afternoon.

This doesn't affect anything really - just that you won't be able to enter the outdoor parking area from Fredman Drive - you have to use the Gwen lane entrance. Just turn left at the robots into Gwen Lane and then first left into the parking.

Of course, there is still the multi-story parkade that can be used (part of the same parking system with the same parking tariff) which can also be entered from Gwen Lane.

Here is my hand drawn map, just to show you. Not the neatest - but it should give you an idea:

Parking.jpg

A - EXIT only
B - to enter the outdoor parking area
C - to enter the multi-story parkade

So all that is happening is that A is becoming EXIT ONLY.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
One more day to go

Tomorrow is Vape Meet Day!!
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

image.jpg

So far, the weather looks like its playing ball

Forecast for Saturday at this point is 27 degrees, sunny and no rain
Good news

Lets see how that develops ;-)

Back