Eleaf Lemo RTA

I had a lemo2 and the best day it had was when my college knocked it over and broke the glass. Lemo 2 had the lovely top fill and not the horrid base screw but flavour was superior on the lemo1.

Ya I hear you. But I'm not too worried about that screw. I have a screwdriver that is magnetic and it picks it up after unscrewing it. And easy to put back.

Also with the tank capacity and the way I vape it I only refill it every few days. Would be a hassle if it was a few times a day!

Another thing. Amazingly that screw has held out for about 4 years. Can't believe it. No problems.

Ok @Silver ,so reading of whole thread done, will just have to get used to the juice hole having to be open. Don’t have Kanthal but will try some NI80 to start with. Second option on wicking as per @BumbleBee looks easier. Saturday is atty jacuzzi time, and then the fun begins. Will report back if I succeed, don’t know how long that will take, but here’s holding thumbs.

2.5 I’d 28g NI80 as I thought I didn’t have Kanthal, but got some with the Reo, 1,27Ohm at 16.5 watt, Tobacco Bastards Coffee, flavour is amazing! Happiness is.:D
16EA49BB-F1AF-4DDD-8FEB-A7F30EEE9CF3.jpeg

@Silver , wicked as per @BumbleBee method, no leaks so far, but it is staying on old bulletproof untill confirmed, he’s waterproof :cool:

Back