Emergency Vaping

please change your name to IsmokeDaCigarette !

jokes aside, never thought of it this way, having no power for days to charge my shit, I'm too spoilt !
I work in PTA and live in Ekurhuleni... short of a national or large regional grid failure, I'm good :) even if I have to drive to work to charge over the weekends.

@IVapesDaNicotine - wapadrand transformer? Work was affected but luckily the office park has a genny.

Morning Check list

Two mods
Spare batteries
2 bottles of juice

Only then do i go look for my car keys
That's pretty much what my morning exit routine is becoming.
Vapes * 2 and juices
Batteries
Phone
Laptop Bag
Juices and batteries in laptop bag
Car keys
Teenager

Yeah that one @craigb
but i think its good to be reminded of how bad smokes taste every once in a while. breathing and bp turned back to normal soon after i stopped smoking in the dark so its all good.

There was this HIGHLY desputed thing that happened at a substation a block or so from my home. Causing the police to circle and look for perpetrators and a low key eff singsong to break out across the street. Obviously the news was correct to say it was a maintance failure and the municipality office workers to say it was a cable theft that took out 5 substations in the space of a weekend, they must both be correct obviously as this world is an upfront place and everything is exactly how it seems. Anyway 7 days of darkness started. And with that 7 days of 7 random packs of cigarettes started. it wasn't great at first i tried powerbanks to get a few drags at night but they charge slower than my dead grandmother drives. So i went to an engen garage and took up smoking again for a few days

Happened to me once. Power was out for three days. But i charged my batteries at college. Took my charger with to charge my batteries. The looks on peoples faces when you ealk in with a nightcore i4 and a bunch of green tubes

I work in PTA and live in Ekurhuleni... short of a national or large regional grid failure, I'm good :) even if I have to drive to work to charge over the weekends.

@IVapesDaNicotine - wapadrand transformer? Work was affected but luckily the office park has a genny.

That's pretty much what my morning exit routine is becoming.
Vapes * 2 and juices
Batteries
Phone
Laptop Bag
Juices and batteries in laptop bag
Car keys
Teenager

Teenager XD

Last edited:
i need to up my nic im constantly charging batteries or i run out and im rotating 4 3000mah batteries through a mech that eats like a tapeworm on cocaine. Maybe i should use ni-chrome coils but even the larger builds seem to ohm out too low. im on dual ribboned claptons (0.17Ohm) and with the ramp up time im guessing the cores are kanthal

i need to up my nic im constantly charging batteries or i run out and im rotating 4 3000mah batteries through a mech that eats like a tapeworm on cocaine. Maybe i should use ni-chrome coils but even the larger builds seem to ohm out too low. im on dual ribboned claptons (0.17Ohm) and with the ramp up time im guessing the cores are kanthal

You telling me you go through 4 3000mah batteries a day...

Wow... perhaps your betteries are fried?

I go through about 2 18650s a day at most 3

The stage of life generally accepted to be between the ages of 13 and 18 (inclusive)

I wanna rate this informative but at the same time im hoping you realise i wasnt asking that...

I did add a laughing face but it got removed for some reason

This happened to me once. Now I use a squanker

I always have juice somewhere nearby. And assorted things required for vaping. First off the smokes, now off the chocolate (Because vape tastes good!) No batteries or juice = emergency phone call or panic buying at the nearest vape shop!

There was this HIGHLY desputed thing that happened at a substation a block or so from my home. Causing the police to circle and look for perpetrators and a low key eff singsong to break out across the street. Obviously the news was correct to say it was a maintance failure and the municipality office workers to say it was a cable theft that took out 5 substations in the space of a weekend, they must both be correct obviously as this world is an upfront place and everything is exactly how it seems. Anyway 7 days of darkness started. And with that 7 days of 7 random packs of cigarettes started. it wasn't great at first i tried powerbanks to get a few drags at night but they charge slower than my dead grandmother drives. So i went to an engen garage and took up smoking again for a few days
We stay in the area, and did not even remotely consider stinkies again, maybe just gear up better in future for incase? And yeah, I also go through 3-5 18650/26650s a day. But then again, I am always prepared, also ran a complete household, freezers, 3 fish tanks (zero mortalities), and cooked every night.
I guess being generation X has its benefits...

nifty...I WANT ... where can I buy one ?
Come on S.A.Vape shops - how about bringing a few of these in ,PLEEEZE ?
Costing R414.00 ON ubuy but shipping is only an additional R400.00 ,R 727,00 from Import It All.
Everybody can't afford to sommer import something when we eye'd something on the net , well if I do, I'll have to vape shampoo for the next 3 months as there will be no juice money...;)

Come on S.A.Vape shops - how about bringing a few of these in ,PLEEEZE ?
Costing R414.00 ON ubuy but shipping is only an additional R400.00 ,R 727,00 from Import It All.
Everybody can't afford to sommer import something when we eye'd something on the net , well if I do, I'll have to vape shampoo for the next 3 months as there will be no juice money...;)

Check amazon? Sometimes theybhave free shipping to South africa and sometimes the shipping soesnt cost much at all.

Bought a few things off there just be careful you buy something that does ship here.

kangerteck kbox mod and the car radio usb outlet.it takes a while to charge but it does the job.or laptop in an an extreme case but the laptop takes longer to charge so thats the last resort.for juice i always got a 10ml high octane on the pedestal.and if i cant take alot of backup mods I take 3 extra batteries and the kbox as the backup and charger.best charger I owned

Yeah wish me luck when I have to fly to the uk...

@RainstormZA Buy Nicorette - it's most effective. It's actually Nicorette that got me off stinkies - and I used it for 3 years before I started vaping. I still keep Nicorette in the car in case I need it.

Nicorette.PNG

The above is from Dischem, but Clicks the big packet for only R160. You would like the Fresh Mint.

@RainstormZA Buy Nicorette - it's most effective. It's actually Nicorette that got me off stinkies - and I used it for 3 years before I started vaping. I still keep Nicorette in the car in case I need it.

View attachment 141011

The above is from Dischem, but Clicks the big packet for only R160. You would like the Fresh Mint.

Be VERY careful with Nicorettes! It was also tried during an unsuccessful attempt at giving up smoking... one hour into the flight I started using them and within 2 minutes I thought I was going to have a heart attack! My heart nearly jumped out of my chest! That is dangerous shit!

View attachment 141011

The problem isnt the nicotene in my case. Its the habit or routine of puffing. I will never buy nicorette or bubblegum bec of my teeth, they are in bad shape as it is and i rather suck on hard boiled candy like sparkles.

Be VERY careful with Nicorettes! It was also tried during an unsuccessful attempt at giving up smoking... one hour into the flight I started using them and within 2 minutes I thought I was going to have a heart attack! My heart nearly jumped out of my chest! That is dangerous shit!

@Rob Fisher I chewed Nicorette for 3 years and I'm still here to tell the tale, but yes, they are strong. I used to chain-chew, far exceeding the daily amount. Since I started vaping I can't even chew a whole one - I break it in half.

We stay in the area, and did not even remotely consider stinkies again, maybe just gear up better in future for incase? And yeah, I also go through 3-5 18650/26650s a day. But then again, I am always prepared, also ran a complete household, freezers, 3 fish tanks (zero mortalities), and cooked every night.
I guess being generation X has its benefits...
Agreed, but think of noobs who are starting out. My first mistake was not buying extra juice before i started the diy route. With diy, you always have plenty.

As for batteries, they arent cheap and i buy when budget allows.

Back