Emergency Vaping

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So today for my first time in a very long time as i was on my way to work and halfway there (about 20kms from home) did i realise that my tank was empty...

Now under normal circumstances this would have been fine because every night I select a bottle of ejuice from my stash and pop it into the side pouch of my lunch bag. This morning i wanted to use the dripper for a bit before work so i took it out and forgot to put it back.

Now i was not gnna turn around to go home for a bottle of juice and i wasnt gonna spend R300 for a bottle for one day so I bought a box of stinkies.

After about three i couldnt anymore and a fellow vaper on the office park came to my rescue with a 10ml bottle of juice (picture below) for me which ive never heard of before and which tasted rather awful, but nonetheless he was my hero for the day.

This got me thinking, have any of you ever been in such a situation if so what have you done to get out of it?

Attachments

• 1533230237070-689586074.jpg
    1533230237070-689586074.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 129
I can honestly say never i keep a stash in my cars, in the office, and i carry my bag full of supplies. My only issues is that my wife says always asks me “do you need to carry so much just to go to MCD’s”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can honestly say never i keep a stash in my cars, in the office, and i carry my bag full of supplies. My only issues is that my wife says always asks me “do you need to carry so much just to go to MCD’s”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a denim jacket that is perceft for vaping because it has two breast pockets which perfectly fit two 60ml bottles or one 60 and my mech and then an extra inner pocket thats made for a pen but fits an 18650 so every time i go out with mates i usually gear up like that XD

Gonna start keeping an extra bottle in car just in case

Doesnt the heat effect the juice?

I have a denim jacket that is perceft for vaping because it has two breast pockets which perfectly fit two 60ml bottles or one 60 and my mech and then an extra inner pocket thats made for a pen but fits an 18650 so every time i go out with mates i usually gear up like that XD

It must do. We have to keep juice in a cool, dark place so unless you use undercover parking, it wouldn't be good. I don't know why though ... what is affected - nic, flavour? I'm sure that other peeps could provide more info.

So today for my first time in a very long time as i was on my way to work and halfway there (about 20kms from home) did i realise that my tank was empty...

Now under normal circumstances this would have been fine because every night I select a bottle of ejuice from my stash and pop it into the side pouch of my lunch bag. This morning i wanted to use the dripper for a bit before work so i took it out and forgot to put it back.

Now i was not gnna turn around to go home for a bottle of juice and i wasnt gonna spend R300 for a bottle for one day so I bought a box of stinkies.

After about three i couldnt anymore and a fellow vaper on the office park came to my rescue with a 10ml bottle of juice (picture below) for me which ive never heard of before and which tasted rather awful, but nonetheless he was my hero for the day.

This got me thinking, have any of you ever been in such a situation if so what have you done to get out of it?

Been once without a vape for the evening cause I ran out of juice when I first stopped smoking.

It was a little tough being surronnded by smokers but it was just mind over matter where I just told myself in a few hours I will be home .

Often I go out now in the afternoons or evenings and leave my vape behind purposely cause it is sometimes a mission to carry but as soon as I get home it's the first thing I will grab when i walk in.

It is a slight addiction but no where near as close as a addiction compared to smoking.

Last edited:

I think u should get a fanny pack. :)

I ran into a problem 4 years ago when my coil in my Cyclone RDA broke on my REO so I switched to my Russian 91% on a tube mech and bent down to net a fish and snapped the glass of the tank in my pocket. That was the first and last time I was ever without a vape!

I have a couple of man bags that I never leave home without. A Billet Box is rigged and full and a spare regulated mod and RTA also rigged and full in the man bag. Then spare juice of course. And then my mod I'm actually using. Also in the man bag is my wallet, car keys, cell phone and some tissues.

Shortly after I started vaping, my only mod failed - since I was nowhere near any vape shops (in Nigeria), I went back onto cigarettes. On the next trip to SA, my wife brought 2 mods back for me, only to run out of juice eventually and back onto cigarettes. Every wondered why I have so many mods now and lots of juice? I have backup plans from A to Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotta get me one of these.

Might help cus i go riding often and keeping a vape and bottles of juice on me can be a pain.

Just slip this onto my belt like a mini vape holster51DPTsX1QDL.jpg

I have reached a point where I can go out for a few hours without vaping. But I prefer not to :). When I smoked I struggled to go more than an hour without a cigarette. Even domestic flights were difficult, not to mention international.

I always carry one spare kit with me plus extra juice.

I have reached a point where I can go out for a few hours without vaping. But I prefer not to :). When I smoked I struggled to go more than an hour without a cigarette. Even domestic flights were difficult, not to mention international.

I always carry one spare kit with me plus extra juice.
Yeah wish me luck when I have to fly to the uk...

Gotta get me one of these.

Might help cus i go riding often and keeping a vape and bottles of juice on me can be a pain.

Just slip this onto my belt like a mini vape holsterView attachment 140748
img62531698.jpg

I use a thigh bag when I go out on the bike (not this exact one but close enough). Holds a phone, wallet, and 2 vapes all in separate compartments so nothing gets damaged. I have used it with almost every bike I have had from a commuter to my current cruiser, and I have taken it on a couple ADV rides as well. It's never been in the way or let me down at all.

@Modyrts I tried the caramel tobacco in that make and brand...they were selling as clear out at the Pnp for R15 for 10ml lol...didn't taste that bad tho. Glad he sorted you tho! Anything is better than stinkies after a long while of laying off the stinkies!

If I’m going out for a meeting or for the day I take 3 or 4 filled pod systems, in addition to one mod/tank setup with one juice.
One of the reasons I love the Suorin Air so much, is that you can actually leave it in your wallet or pocket due to its small flat shape. Battery life is also excellent considering its small battery capacity.

Last edited:
Never. I have vapes and juice everywhere!

At home, at the office, juices lying around in both cars (the crappy ones that could only be improved by some heat exposure). For the first time ever I went out without a vape. I was mortified to drive out the gate to realise I didn't have one on me. I was just going to pick up pizza so it was not a big deal, but it definitely was the most boring ride ever.

Never. I have vapes and juice everywhere!

At home, at the office, juices lying around in both cars (the crappy ones that could only be improved by some heat exposure). For the first time ever I went out without a vape. I was mortified to drive out the gate to realise I didn't have one on me. I was just going to pick up pizza so it was not a big deal, but it definitely was the most boring ride ever.
Thing is, next time you leave the house for quick outing and forget the vape stuff, it will be much less traumatic. And even less the time after, etc. I'm surprised how I can do local (15km radius around home) "shopping" outings (HRH shops, I push trolley/carry shopping/drive) and leave everything at home.

And why you running out for pizza? You probably have a pizza face underneath all the hair which should put everyone in your vicinity off the cuisine.

View attachment 140761

I use a thigh bag when I go out on the bike (not this exact one but close enough). Holds a phone, wallet, and 2 vapes all in separate compartments so nothing gets damaged. I have used it with almost every bike I have had from a commuter to my current cruiser, and I have taken it on a couple ADV rides as well. It's never been in the way or let me down at all.

I usually put things in my cutte or bag but obciously a backpack is never ideal for anything. Ill keep my eyes out for these. Thanks man.

If I’m going out for a meeting or for the day I take 3 or 4 filled pod systems, in addition to one mod/tank setup with one juice.
One of the reasons I love the Suorin Air so much, is that you can actually leave it in your wallet or pocket due to its small flat shape. Battery life is also excellent considering its small battery capacity.

Isnt that a bit overkill? Like one should be enough

There was this HIGHLY desputed thing that happened at a substation a block or so from my home. Causing the police to circle and look for perpetrators and a low key eff singsong to break out across the street. Obviously the news was correct to say it was a maintance failure and the municipality office workers to say it was a cable theft that took out 5 substations in the space of a weekend, they must both be correct obviously as this world is an upfront place and everything is exactly how it seems. Anyway 7 days of darkness started. And with that 7 days of 7 random packs of cigarettes started. it wasn't great at first i tried powerbanks to get a few drags at night but they charge slower than my dead grandmother drives. So i went to an engen garage and took up smoking again for a few days

There was this HIGHLY desputed thing that happened at a substation a block or so from my home. Causing the police to circle and look for perpetrators and a low key eff singsong to break out across the street. Obviously the news was correct to say it was a maintance failure and the municipality office workers to say it was a cable theft that took out 5 substations in the space of a weekend, they must both be correct obviously as this world is an upfront place and everything is exactly how it seems. Anyway 7 days of darkness started. And with that 7 days of 7 random packs of cigarettes started. it wasn't great at first i tried powerbanks to get a few drags at night but they charge slower than my dead grandmother drives. So i went to an engen garage and took up smoking again for a few days

please change your name to IsmokeDaCigarette !

jokes aside, never thought of it this way, having no power for days to charge my shit, I'm too spoilt !

Back