Emergency Vaping

Agreed, but think of noobs who are starting out. My first mistake was not buying extra juice before i started the diy route. With diy, you always have plenty.

As for batteries, they arent cheap and i buy when budget allows.
I completely agree, I started out with a Twisp Aero and then an iJust 2 (and I do budget for batteries every so often), but what does a week's supply of cigarettes cost compared to a battery or two, or even a cheap power bank?
There are other ways to charge batteries when the power fails, except if one lives on a rock in the middle of the ocean, or is stuck in the middle of the desert, or the bush, etcetera.

I completely agree, I started out with a Twisp Aero and then an iJust 2 (and I do budget for batteries every so often), but what does a week's supply of cigarettes cost compared to a battery or two, or even a cheap power bank?
There are other ways to charge batteries when the power fails, except if one lives on a rock in the middle of the ocean, or is stuck in the middle of the desert, or the bush, etcetera.
Exactly! At least i didnt cave in to stinkies lol

well as long as you realized what smoking does and how it made you feel and decided to quit for good this time learn from that experience and take precautions for the next time.Most people had a relapse and not all come back from it.I also think that some people were not addicted to nicotine but to the actual tobacco plant and all the other chemicals pumped into it that's why we crave the taste of tobacco flavour even in our e-juice

So today for my first time in a very long time as i was on my way to work and halfway there (about 20kms from home) did i realise that my tank was empty...

Now under normal circumstances this would have been fine because every night I select a bottle of ejuice from my stash and pop it into the side pouch of my lunch bag. This morning i wanted to use the dripper for a bit before work so i took it out and forgot to put it back.

Now i was not gnna turn around to go home for a bottle of juice and i wasnt gonna spend R300 for a bottle for one day so I bought a box of stinkies.

After about three i couldnt anymore and a fellow vaper on the office park came to my rescue with a 10ml bottle of juice (picture below) for me which ive never heard of before and which tasted rather awful, but nonetheless he was my hero for the day.

This got me thinking, have any of you ever been in such a situation if so what have you done to get out of it?
I can honestly say that I can go a while without vapeing. I've forgotten my vape and while I'd rather not do without once I'm busy with work I forget about it. It wasn't that way when I smoked though .

If you can't vape, smoke a cigarette who thinks its going to give you instant cancer??? nobody thats who, if you smoked for 10 years and you smoke one because you could not charge a battery just smoke a cigarette its not some moralfag thing its about maintaining a nicotine addiction. I can be hard on people too, eg. "Vaping is a failure to stop smoking you are weak for falling for nicotine in a new form." "why not just cold turkey like a man?" "And isn't vaping just an excuse to keep taking nicotine?" See i can be a prick too... So before you act all high and mighty, maybe look inward. So i smoked while charging would be nearly impossible so what? i didnt keep smoking, i just did when i could not charge my batteries. But hey people want to feel superior so they judge harshly, well thats fine but that says more about you than it does about me. Atleast im honest and unashamed of it, Like who cares?

Last edited:
ive written a whole paragraph again and decided to delete it again too. Vaping is a hobby that keeps me off cigarettes most of the time. i enjoy not having to quit nicotine all together. But lets face facts its still chemical addiction not much better than other ones. I get worked up by the pretentiousnous of some of the members here. But im not into running head first into walls talking and being open just to see masks. Most people here are okay and some are even cool but these pretentious people are the worst, how does one overinflate an ego like that?

Last edited:
@IVapesDaNicotine went 0%nic tryi g to sort out allergies and it had bad really bad repercussions.now I am back on high octane nic.
get yourself a twisp cue or two.It charges in less than 30mins and you can keep it in your pocket.
it also has a closed pod system and ceramic coil which should be safer around oxy tanks.better yet it subsides the cravings and takes it away

@IVapesDaNicotine went 0%nic tryi g to sort out allergies and it had bad really bad repercussions.now I am back on high octane nic.
get yourself a twisp cue or two.It charges in less than 30mins and you can keep it in your pocket.
it also has a closed pod system and ceramic coil which should be safer around oxy tanks.better yet it subsides the cravings and takes it away
I need to try those didnt know they charged so fast

Had a mod broke on me once right in the early days of my vaping journey. Was stuck at work for 4 more hours. Since then I make sure I have 2 mods, 2 spare batteries charged and at least 1 bottle of juice.

I cannot stand the taste of a cig anymore. Let alone the smell. And it makes you stink for up to 2 hours afterwards with the aftertaste that last just as long. Think I will rather quit my nic addiction than go back to stinkies.

check it out on the twisp forum and at a kiosk.You can try it before you decide.
this is the device that helped me quit in a weekend when all else failed.

Had a mod broke on me once right in the early days of my vaping journey. Was stuck at work for 4 more hours. Since then I make sure I have 2 mods, 2 spare batteries charged and at least 1 bottle of juice.

I cannot stand the taste of a cig anymore. Let alone the smell. And it makes you stink for up to 2 hours afterwards with the aftertaste that last just as long. Think I will rather quit my nic addiction than go back to stinkies.

simular situation but i had all 4 my mods with me at the time and all my batteries were flat about 5 hours before knock off time

I will thanks im on the big cloud chuckers atm. I thought i was going to hate them like the early cigalikes but now its been suggested ill give it a try. Maybe itll be like a sidearm for stealth and the odd charge at a wimpy while i work on the wifi when the power is out. my area's power seems to be off allot. Im new-ish to the area im not used to having outages like this i used to be on a hospitals grid it would just never turn off. I need to move near a hospital again lol

I will thanks im on the big cloud chuckers atm. I thought i was going to hate them like the early cigalikes but now its been suggested ill give it a try. Maybe itll be like a sidearm for stealth and the odd charge at a wimpy while i work on the wifi when the power is out. my area's power seems to be off allot im new to the area

try for free at a kiosk near you.wish I could get paid for promoting this product so much

The kiosks ive seen were in malls where vaping ist verboten. Maybe ill ask to try one at a local vapeshop

If you can't vape, smoke a cigarette who thinks its going to give you instant cancer??? nobody thats who, if you smoked for 10 years and you smoke one because you could not charge a battery just smoke a cigarette its not some moralfag thing its about maintaining a nicotine addiction. I can be hard on people too, eg. "Vaping is a failure to stop smoking you are weak for falling for nicotine in a new form." "why not just cold turkey like a man?" "And isn't vaping just an excuse to keep taking nicotine?" See i can be a prick too... So before you act all high and mighty, maybe look inward. So i smoked while charging would be nearly impossible so what? i didnt keep smoking, i just did when i could not charge my batteries. But hey people want to feel superior so they judge harshly, well thats fine but that says more about you than it does about me. Atleast im honest and unashamed of it, Like who cares?

Dude Breathe!!!!!! Dont let people get to you and you are right... no one cares its your life and you do you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys and gals.we are all here for a reason and its a good reason.
we need to pick each other up when we stray.there was a thread that another member said its not good when we see we cant afford new gear and took a break from some of the threads or from the forum(cant remember correctly) so I suggest we edit the post and add the title and add emergency vaping 'help when relapsed'.Thats if the OP is ok with that

and here we can give tips to get back on our vaping clouds.please and thank you

Jeez, its like life in my house:think:
It was a battle of epic proportions between me and my husband.
We both smoked until a few years ago.
then he started to vape and I was the enemy. It was much harder for me to stop smoking and go over to vaping.
I have to admit that there was a lot of times that I would still smoke in between ( he just didn't know)
In the end I took to my own pace and now he says I vape like a slut;-) (can't win any battles here>:))
My advice to you is not to feel like a failure for smoking. If you are serious about vaping you will always find your way back.
Give yourself time and get your mindset right. Sort out all the hurdles. Rome was not build in one day.

@IVapesDaNicotine

Just wanna reply to your post from earlier. That came off as a very aggresive post. In all honesty since ive started vaping about three years ago ive probably had at maximum one or two drags from stinkies. I have never fully smoked sincw i started. Ive had hookah multiple times and i suppose that counts as snoking but that purely for social purposes.

Also im pretty sure its not nicotine that gives you lung cancer but rather the tar. Many people such as myself have taken up vaping not to quit the addiction but rather to stop that intake of toxic chemicals and such. I personally love the nicotine. I love vaping. I just didnt like the idea that smoking would possibly kill me. Thats why i took up vaping... and ended up using mechs... ironic right XD

It is but not limited to the tar there are allot of carcinogens in cigarettes also you'll find things like Arcenic in there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cigarette_smoke_carcinogens vaping is allot better i agree. Nicotine isn't that bad, but the chemical addiction is pretty heavy even compared to some hard drugs, even if its not that harmful on its own it still controls our emotional state to some degree thats what i mean... lol MeChS R kEwL!!!

Last edited:
Totally been there,my answer was to get a bottle of R40 Liqua juice from the local China shop...wouldn't normally be too bad except the lowest nicotine levels they have is 12mg :/

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

invest in cargo pants.

I actually have a denim jacket which has perfect pocjets for vaping. The two breast pockets each fit exactly either two bottles of 60ml juice or a mod.

Back