ENDED--Vaporesso Care Season! [Giveaway] the classic Vaporesso built in battery kit!

I also wanna know can some one guide me to the chat box please will appreciate it thanks.

@ARYANTO sorry to ask could you help me to get to the chatbox or pm sorry for the dumb question and thanks.
Cool , pop back to the 1 st page , 1st post , look under ''VAPORESSO'' [left of screen]There is a link that says -start a conversation , click on it and
it will take you to Pm. Start convo with V/presso include name/ cell /address and then wait for the prezzie ,it can take time .

Thank you so much for all your support, it seems that reaching 50 comments is kind hard to fulfill. But still thank you all and the winners are as below:

For Target Mini Kit

@alex1501 @Chickenstrip

For Tarot Nano Kit

@THE REAPER @Paul33

Please PM us within 24 hours so we can arrange the prizes for u soon. Since we will get so many inbox messages during the event time, so please use the chatbox, there will be a link for you to submit the information, thank you.

Stay tuned for the next event!
Thank you so much not sure
Cool , pop back to the 1 st page , 1st post , look under ''VAPORESSO'' [left of screen]There is a link that says -start a conversation , click on it and
it will take you to Pm. Start convo with V/presso include name/ cell /address and then wait for the prezzie ,it can take time .
I thank you kind sir.

Well i did it so hopefully i did it right thanks first time winning here and it feels great thanks
[Not bragging]
Won a couple of goodies here , vape juice , pod systems -about 4 , a giftbox from Vaporesso , a whole selection of custom made juice from ADV . Congrats again , and remember here is a lot of people ready to help ,if I can't , someone else will.

[Not bragging]
Won a couple of goodies here , vape juice , pod systems -about 4 , a giftbox from Vaporesso , a whole selection of custom made juice from ADV . Congrats again , and remember here is a lot of people ready to help ,if I can't , someone else will.
Thanks, yes nice to win something for a change. And something nice like this is a great feeling dont have a lot of mods yet but now i have 2 and my plan is to get a spare mod, for incase something happens to mine so this one came at a perfect time. No jokes a perfect time.

Anyone know how long these prizes take to get through SAPO? Or are they DHL goodies?

What an awesome competition! Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your prize!

Whew! You guys have been waiting for a long time. Perhaps @Silver or someone in Admin could follow up on this.

Back