ENDED--Vaporesso Care Season! [Giveaway] the classic Vaporesso built in battery kit!

Let's reach 50 posts for those extra kits, tag as many members as possible

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for all your support, it seems that reaching 50 comments is kind hard to fulfill. But still thank you all and the winners are as below:

For Target Mini Kit

@alex1501 @Chickenstrip

For Tarot Nano Kit

@THE REAPER @Paul33

Please PM us within 24 hours so we can arrange the prizes for u soon. Since we will get so many inbox messages during the event time, so please use the chatbox, there will be a link for you to submit the information, thank you.

Stay tuned for the next event!

Thank you so much for all your support, it seems that reaching 50 comments is kind hard to fulfill. But still thank you all and the winners are as below:

For Target Mini Kit

@alex1501 @Chickenstrip

For Tarot Nano Kit

@THE REAPER @Paul33

Please PM us within 24 hours so we can arrange the prizes for u soon. Since we will get so many inbox messages during the event time, so please use the chatbox, there will be a link for you to submit the information, thank you.

Stay tuned for the next event!

Thank you all truly and specialy thanks to vaporesso for the oppertunity to enter and win thanks so much. Can some one juat help me out how do i pm someone thanks.

Back