ENDED - Win Wotofo Serpent SMM, A Single Coil RTA with Isolated Airflow Channels

#Post 1
1. Easier for a new vaper to learn to build on and gives great flavour.
2. While a considerable number of vapers love dual coils, 99% won't really bother with triple coils or more.
3. Serpent Mini 25
4. Wotofo Serpent SMM
5. @Constantbester @Lalla

#post 1

1. Economical and flavorful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#post 2

2) maximum dual coils is needed only for those who prefer more clouds. 3 or more is overkill I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I prefer single coils because they suit my vaping style better.

2. Nope! Single coils give me the flavour that I look for!

3. Wotofo Lush RDA

@Feliks Karp @Stosta

#Post 2

1. For me, single build has more flavor
2. No. i prefer single coil builds
3. Serpent Mini 22
4. Wotofo Serpent SMM
5. @boxerulez@Jenna Bartosch

1. Single coils have their place.
2. Anything above dual coil is like anything longer than 7 inches, nice to show off but impractical for most use.
3. Wotofo The Troll v2 RDA
4. Mechanical Box Mod

@Greyz @Cespian

1. Single coils are hassle free and provide great flavour.
2. I like versatility so dual and single either way, whatever gives me what I need.
3. Serpent mini 25
4. Dynamic flavour
5. @omarvds @Naeem

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

#Post 1

The two coils are tastier, but they require more energy, so I choose 1 coil

#Post 1
1. I prefer single coils due to improved battery life.

2. No need, good for a change though.

3. Wotofo Serpent 25

4. RDA

5. @Amir @Quakes

Last edited:
1. Let us know how do you think a single coil tank - I enjoy my single tanks and have a few in my rotation.
2. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why? - IMO it's not necessary to go dual or triple when I get such great flavour from
3. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know? If yes, reply with its name; - SM25, SM22, Sapor RDA
4. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Wotofo Brand (product name, device technologies,etc). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented. - ANARCHIST

Paging @Stosta @Sickboy77

Last edited:
1) single coil is generally more intense flavour, lower wattage, more prone to spit back (especially with higher watts). In short I think a single coil tank is for flavour, low power, slow lung inhales

Post #2

1) I prefer a single coil as I am still new to building and its just so much easier.

2) I can't see any other reason to go dual coil other that more vapour.

3) Serpent SMM by Wotofo

4) STENTORIAN

5) @YeOldeOke @Waine

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

2. It all depends on the type of flavors you use. For desserts or bakery type of flavors, dual coils tend to work much better.

Back