Evic Supreme - Feedback From Those Of You That Have Used It

bones

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

So i'm looking at investing in one of these devices and i'd like your opinion on it. Usage, features, size, etc.

Anything that you can contribute will be helpful. Also, what tank are using with it?

I was initially considering the Sigelei 20, I've seen the Sigelei 30w, but am not too fond of that writing on it.

I've also heard about this DNA30, but i'm not sure what that even looks like, so if you can provide a link that would help.

Thank you.

I've got the sigelei 30w, and this thing is a beast. Wattage is very acurate and it maintains it all the way to the end of the battery life.
I also think that the front marking make it look lousy but this is only a small issue and the pros really make this a good device.
Also it fires all the way down to 0.5ohms so should you go the sub-ohm route this feature is beneficial, The hana also does this.
I feel that the tube mods fit better in my pocket than the box mods, but that is just my personal preference.
another con which may be anoiying is that the 510 connector is not a floating one so sometimes when i screw on my mpt3 after using my dripper I have to adjust the 510 pin with a screw driver, when i'm in the office it's fine but can be a task sometimes.

Thanks for the feedback @Andre @Al3x. They both good options.

I also prefer the tube mods as well. Although with the size of that eVic, it might look a bit odd walking around with it in your pocket ;)

What atomiser are you using with these mods?

I use all my atty's on the 30w, mpt3, trident, atomic, magma, aerotank etc this thing works on good with watever i throw on it.
only issue I had was I did a new coil build on my magma yesterday and it said low res - but then again she was 0.4ohms. after using it on me nemi the 30w fired the magma twice and then gave me the error again, but then again it's not built to fire so low sub ohm builds

I also prefer the tube mods as well. Although with the size of that eVic, it might look a bit odd walking around with it in your pocket ;)

I use a real Russian 91 % on my Cana 30 W. If you are going to use commercial tanks on there, take note of the minimum output voltage of 4 W as set out in the post I linked you to above.

@Andre Thanks for that. That Russian look like a beast. I need to find someone that is going to China soon to bring one.

Just out of interest, how much do these things actually weigh? I'm guessing around 200g filled up with a battery and atomiser?

If you are referring to the picture in the link I gave above, that is not a Russian, it is an Aqua. Below is a picture of the Cana 30W with a Russian 91%. This combination weighs in at exactly 254 grams.
JyrLsfi.jpg

Given the choice, I would lean towards the eVic Supreme, I do like the look of it and it is a little gimicky which is fun too :) I like the idea of creating your own profiles so you can tailor your vape to suit your personal style of vaping.

If you don't need the 30w then the SVD is also a great choice, the wife and I each have one and they rock! Also they double as close combat weapons ;)

Thanks for all the info guys. The information is overwhelming. Coming from your normal starter kits to these devices it's on a whole new level.

@BumbleBee It's the inner geek in me that really wants to get hold of this eVic.

I'd say go for it, it will be a decision you will not regret

Thanks for all the info guys. The information is overwhelming. Coming from your normal starter kits to these devices it's on a whole new level.

@BumbleBee It's the inner geek in me that really wants to get hold of this eVic.
How will your inner geek react to the new Cloupour one?

I honestly believe that this forum is the worst thing i could have stumbled upon. I am going to end up bankrupt and their might be a possibility i might get a talking to by the wife.

She wants to do some home improvements, i'm sure we can come to a compromise :devil:

I honestly believe that this forum is the worst thing i could have stumbled upon. I am going to end up bankrupt and their might be a possibility i might get a talking to by the wife.

She wants to do some home improvements, i'm sure we can come to a compromise :devil:
I am so glad I don't have a credit card, this place is bad news ;-)

oh.... making the place smell better IS a home improvement :D

@baksteen8168 When u purchased your eVic Supreme, did it come with a battery? As per Joyetech it is supplied with a battery.

@bones check out my review thread on the supreme. It's called Battle of the 30W mods. Dunno how to link a thread.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

@bones - no it did not. Supplier would have had problems bringing in batteries. I did order some sony vtc4 off an ebay site... but we all know what usps is like...

All in all I am 100% happy with my supreme. Can't see a reason to upgrade yet. 50w... 100w... why? Most I have been vaping at was 23w so I do not see the reason for upgrading yet. Plus she has been giving me consistent performance every time I used her.

Sorry for the late reply, but tapatalk does not notify me if I have been tagged. Rather pm me.

Your worried about that? You should see the looks one gets with an SVD in 18650 mode with an Aerotank mega on top.....Lets just say its rather interesting

Back