Evic Supreme - Feedback From Those Of You That Have Used It

Haha @Chef Guest I'm loving the eVic. It's decent and not all too bad. The atty doesn't sit completely flush but it is barely noticeable. My battery used to give me a good day and a half with my kayfun 1ohm coil at 22W. ..

All in all I think it's a fantastic device...

Haha @Chef Guest I'm loving the eVic. It's decent and not all too bad. The atty doesn't sit completely flush but it is barely noticeable. My battery used to give me a good day and a half with my kayfun 1ohm coil at 22W. ..

All in all I think it's a fantastic device...
I thought you put it up in the classifieds?

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

That replaceable 510 looks very moddible, when my stuff from the states arrives I'll prolly get a spare and have a go at modding it.

On the battery front, i think there might be more to the story, when my nitecore i2 lands i'm going to do some experiements. I don't have a multimeter ATM, but i have a gut feeling that the onboard charge circuit might not be charging the battery all the way. That would be one explanation for the battery life.

I thought you put it up in the classifieds?

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

I did. But only because I want to try out the REO... If I had cash I would keep it still.

That replaceable 510 looks very moddible, when my stuff from the states arrives I'll prolly get a spare and have a go at modding it.

On the battery front, i think there might be more to the story, when my nitecore i2 lands i'm going to do some experiements. I don't have a multimeter ATM, but i have a gut feeling that the onboard charge circuit might not be charging the battery all the way. That would be one explanation for the battery life.

I noticed my Nitecore i2 charges my batteries up to 4.18V whereas the Nitecore i4 charges up to 4.22V
Not much of a difference (1%) but I noticed it, so am sharing it.

The vape and battery life on a 4.18V versus 4.22V is pretty much the same though.

My thinking is going along the lines of the eVic only charging the battery up to 3.7, so the difference would be nearly 0.5V

Really keen to test this out on Monday when I'm at work and have a multimeter :p

If you have success from this, please share. Would be nice if there is a easy fix, but like I said. Got used to the TMBAACT (beauty ring) looking like that.

Well I was against mechs and thought I would only ever use regulated mods. But I have been using a nemesis for a few days now and loving it. So I think a REO will really be fantastic @Chef Guest ...

Erm... One kinda worrying thing with the eVic supreme is that you can do this...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410863390.037362.jpg

:eek:

At least now I'm mixing the juices down so I'm sitting on about 3-4.5mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. But it just syncs up when I out it on charge, so it's no real added effort on my part

I don't understand why these things count puffs. I don't want to know... Its not like I'm counting my vegetable and fruit intake.

All I get from that is "This is how quickly you going through that expensive juice."

Leave it out!

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

I don't understand why these things count puffs. I don't want to know... Its not like I'm counting my vegetable and fruit intake.

All I get from that is "This is how quickly you going through that expensive juice."

Leave it out!

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

This is exactly why I don't use the software... Well that reason and my wife saying you see you do vase too much.

I don't live and die by the stats. But it's nice to have then around

I would like something like that to gauge the performance of the unit itself.

Surprised no leet hacker types, have written custom firmware for it

Hi,
i find the Evic Supreme a mean machine the only atomiser is the Delta C3 that works with it.A wonderful unit with updated software.As far as the size goes its a personal preference .love it.I have the ovale one.

Back