Evic Vt wont turn on

kelly22

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys jus wanted to find out if anyone experienced this issue where the evic vt just wont turn on with 5 clicks ,even while its plugged in on charge the device just wont power on ,any help will b appreciated

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

No Screen and wont fire or just no screen?

I ask this because the device does have a stealth mode so if it is firing and no screen then that would mean stealth mode.

@BhavZ no screen n not firing unfortunately

@BhavZ no screen n not firing unfortunately

Eish dude that is hectic. Not sure what could be wrong, only thing I can think to try is to unplug it from charge then hold down the fire button and plug it into charge and if that helps.

Also try the 20 clicks to see if you get any response

Hi guys jus wanted to find out if anyone experienced this issue where the evic vt just wont turn on with 5 clicks ,even while its plugged in on charge the device just wont power on ,any help will b appreciated

Mine is completely dead too, died within just over a month of normal use in wattage mode. On mine you can smell something had definately burnt out inside the device.

From the info I've been putting together, many of these regulated mods have a weakness when it comes to the USB charging port, or more precisely, what that USB port is connected to. There is a report on reddit today of a 50w istick that malfunctioned while turned off.

From the info I've been putting together, many of these regulated mods have a weakness when it comes to the USB charging port, or more precisely, what that USB port is connected to. There is a report on reddit today of a 50w istick that malfunctioned while turned off.
Mine died while in use, first toot during my tea break, poof....dead.

This does not look good

My buddy just sold his after reading this thread ROTFL

Hey, stop scaring us okes with working evics man :sweating:

Sorry man, I usually avoid posting these incidents here, and it's the main reason why I haven't got into electronic devices again.

Lol shabz

A little birdie told SAvapegear jus acquired an evic VT

Guys i have been using mine for over a month now and no issues at all. The fact that the one device just shorted out is seriously weird and the one that is just not firing or switching on is also just very weird. I bought mine through Sir Vape and since i have had it, no issues at all. I have one issue and that's the Ego One tank, I hate it!!! I have a Billow V2 fused to the Evic and she just keeps going strong. Firmware on mine is on V1.18 and i have reason to believe that is part of the second batch that came out of China. Never had mine jumping out of temp control, she fires straight away and that's all i can say about mine.

Back