Evic Vt wont turn on

Getting my evic tomorow.... scared shitless rigth now..... :sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating::sweating:
Rember bud. Electronic components kak for no reason or they dont kak at all. Depends on batch sometimes more than the handling of the product. You might have to replace the bat before you replace the mod, then call yourself lucky. Just treat it with respect. Sometimes i see the ads in the classifieds and think to myself wtf did you do while vaping..climb an active volcano? Its like your phone, you dont drop or jar your phone do you? Try not to mistreat your mod

Rember bud. Electronic components kak for no reason or they dont kak at all. Depends on batch sometimes more than the handling of the product. You might have to replace the bat before you replace the mod, then call yourself lucky. Just treat it with respect. Sometimes i see the ads in the classifieds and think to myself wtf did you do while vaping..climb an active volcano? Its like your phone, you dont drop or jar your phone do you? Try not to mistreat your mod
Bru i was starting to thin joyetech was just super kak manufacturer because im using ego one mega now.. my first tanks glass just started to crack and then my mod's fire button started to flip out and eventually, being an engineering student, thought i had what it taes to fix my mod.. ended up wrecking it completely.. but i'm still excited for my evic!!!!

I bought one two days ago.. it's a great mod and I am loving it... but
.. just of to buy some nice soft gloves just in case. ..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It comes with a sleeve n i personally have never dropped mine vefore since the sleeve is quite frippy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi guys it seems like the evic vt turning off and not turning back on was a common problem ,i myself have thus issue and i have an evic vt sitting in its box for the past 2 months now ,i just want to find out if anyone has also experienced this and how did u fix it please any help will be greatly appreciated,unfortunately i bought the device from a good frnd and forum member so the warranty doesnt apply to me and technically i just have an evic paperweight at the moment please guys i spent a fair bit of money on this device and it would be a hufe disappointment if it went to waste ,kind regards and thanks in advance

Have you tried plugging it in and then powering on?

If the mod detects a short, usually it shuts off for a few minutes but the way around waiting is to plug it in and then power on.

Hi guys it seems like the evic vt turning off and not turning back on was a common problem ,i myself have thus issue and i have an evic vt sitting in its box for the past 2 months now ,i just want to find out if anyone has also experienced this and how did u fix it please any help will be greatly appreciated,unfortunately i bought the device from a good frnd and forum member so the warranty doesnt apply to me and technically i just have an evic paperweight at the moment please guys i spent a fair bit of money on this device and it would be a hufe disappointment if it went to waste ,kind regards and thanks in advance

@kelly22 I have moved these new posts to your existing thread of the same topic

@BumbleBee sorry for creating another thread i just thought the other thread must have been removed because it was like 2 months ago

@BumbleBee sorry for creating another thread i just thought the other thread must have been removed because it was like 2 months ago

Old threads are never removed, the info might be useful to someone in future. Even old classifieds aren't removed, they're just moved to another section.

Cool thanks good to know

Back