Evic VTC mini or Wismec RX75 new mod needed

Chad B

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys/girls

My cousin wants to buy him a 75watt device but he can't decide between the evic vtc mini or the wismec RX75

He wants a device that wil be perfect for dripping aswell but he does not want a high powered mod

Any advice?

One thing to keep in mind with the RX75 is the position of the 510 connector, it's recessed down the front, so it may stop atomizers with larger diameters fitting. The tank the set comes with is 22mm.

*edit apparently 24mm and up will not fit it properly.

I told him about the 510 pin that sits down in the device,informed him that he won't be able to fit the griffin 25 avocado 24 or the limitless RDTA as that is the 3 tanks he really likes

I told him about the 510 pin that sits down in the device,informed him that he won't be able to fit the griffin 25 avocado 24 or the limitless RDTA as that is the 3 tanks he really likes
im pretty sure all those tanks would look rather weird on a single 18650 device anyway. They designed for bigger devices

Thanks for the advice

Will let him know,he says in that case he'd rather get him the RX200s or the sig 213

Thanks for the advice

Will let him know,he says in that case he'd rather get him the RX200s or the sig 213
If he is gonna look at those larger mods.
Maybe look at the Smok H priv 220w rated at 218w output for a dual Battery mod.

With a small device.
Vtc for sure.
Allows for charging.
Rx75 sucks Becoz of the small size rda and rta that can be fitted.
Koopermin60 is great but can't cherge from the device. I love mine I fired a 0.0.7ohm build no issues on it.

If he is gonna look at those larger mods.
Maybe look at the Smok H priv 220w rated at 218w output for a dual Battery mod.

With a small device.
Vtc for sure.
Allows for charging.
Rx75 sucks Becoz of the small size rda and rta that can be fitted.
Koopermin60 is great but can't cherge from the device. I love mine I fired a 0.0.7ohm build no issues on it.
Thanks will keep that in mind for Sunday

Buying a tripple 18650 mod requires a 4 bay charger and 3 batteries alone. just keep that in mind you looking at about R1000 before even buying the device. Same with dual mods. they will require a external charger as well.

Back