Excellent service at Vaperite Appletons Village

HapticSimian

Stumblin' Through DIY
LV

Awards
So I was on an absolute mission yesterday after having made up my mind earlier in the week to find a Tesla WYE 200w, to alleviate my single 18650 dependence. Many videos watched and reviews read convinced me that there is no other mod that comes close in a cost vs performance analysis.

I found a 2nd hand one advertised on a Facebook group for a decent price, but as I was about to swing past the seller he reneged on my offer. Why one would advertise something for sale when one isn't ready to sell is beyond me, but that's a different discussion.

Anyhoo, I spent the afternoon hunting for another one, be it new or used. Brick wall after brick wall, I finally phoned the Vaperite branch on Malibongwe. Not only did they have in stock, they had every colour option available. Plus, Claudio even offered to wait for me if traffic kept me from reaching them before closing time.

I made it there just before closing, and received A grade service in trying to decide between the 6 colour options. I was also offered the choice of the new Vapor Storm Puma - a very similar gadget to the WYE - but ultimately chose to take Spongebob home.

So a well deserved thanks to the guys at Vaperite Appletons Village. Thanks for being willing to wait for me. Thanks for indulging my indecisiveness. And thanks for offering an alternative I hadn't even heard of, let alone considered.
8f017a225896cedf7bd701b040c06811.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back