Explain Your Avatar

Its only a pleasure :) Slightly embarrassed now but if it put a smile on your face then it is worth it :) Hope your day gets better

No specific reason. I just enjoyed the series: Archer.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have an oldish Phantom and thought the Rolls-Royce logo fits the Reo perfectly, being the Rolls-Royce of mech mods.

Just joking about the Phantom!

Last edited:
I have on oldish Phantom and thought the Rolls-Royce logo fits the Reo perfectly, being the Rolls-Royce of mods.

Just joking about the Phantom!

For sure, and is it not the RR of mech mods? With my eyesight almost missed the fine print :D

Candy scull vaping, need I say more :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

I have this as a tattoo on my forearm. It's one of the many Anti-Fa (a world wide anti fascism/racism "organization") logos.

I wear my punk heart on my sleeve (or in this case, forearm:))

That's a high-tech flowers living off e-juice! Just joking - its actually a colour changing LED light with a ceramic transducer in the centre, you pour a bit of water inside the centre and it creates a mist like effect.

Thank you for the explanation :)

I was at the restaurant last night. Here are some pics. It's an amazing place and good food! :D

2014-08-26 18.38.03.jpg 2014-08-26 18.38.52.jpg 2014-08-26 18.40.32.jpg 2014-08-26 18.40.41.jpg

←← heaven over my hometown a couple of months ago. I like the face in the clouds, as well as the closeness to a big vape cloud

Time to resurrect this wonderful thread

To kick off, @Alex, please explain your new avatar ;-)

AlexAvatar.jpg

←← heaven over my hometown a couple of months ago. I like the face in the clouds, as well as the closeness to a big vape cloud

Time to resurrect this wonderful thread

To kick off, @Alex, please explain your new avatar ;-)

View attachment 24672

omg...now that I have changed my avatar a long time ago, the description sounds a bit retarded....thanks for digging this up again :eek:

cumulus.jpg

just in case anyone wonders what I am on about...that was the avatar that matched to my comment above :D

Just a little avatar i drew up for my profile page on threadless, a community of designers who submit artwork which can then be printed on a wide variety of products.

Thanks @Alex - and the significance of that.... ?
I.e. why her and not anyone else?

Ok.. I was bored the other day, went in search of a new avatar. After browsing though a ton of vaping chick pics:confused:. I thought bugger it, let's look for a non vaping chick pic. And then Jennifer popped up saying she wants me:rock:.

Who am I to refuse. :rolleyes:

Ok.. I was bored the other day, went in search of a new avatar. After browsing though a ton of vaping chick pics:confused:. I thought bugger it, let's look for a non vaping chick pic. And then Jennifer popped up saying she wants me:rock:.

I think it's Mystique...pretending to be Jennifer Lawrence - you've been fooled :p:D

Perfect explanation @Alex, thanks!

Back