Explain Your Forum Name

And if only one could find a coffee juice worthy of being an ADV! :sick:

@Rob Fisher I think if you take some ground espresso beans from Tanzania and extract the flavour, make some juice with that. You will come close ;)

Edit: I actualy thought of getting a Mix Starter pack just for that search lol

@Rob Fisher I think if you take some ground espresso beans from Tanzania and extract the flavour, make some juice with that. You will come close ;)

I'm sure it would be... but I'm not the tinkering type and that would take far too much tinkering for my liking! :confused:

Only coffee i have now is Liqua Coffee, can you recomend a nice one?

Hi @kimbo

The VapeKing coffee is nice - has a milkiness to it - but tasty (@Gizmo)
Vapour Mountain's Coffee is also really good. Its dark, rich and roasted. No milk. Just coffee. It gunks up the coils a bit but Its great if you like it pure coffee (@Oupa)

My mom's favourite juice for some time has been a mix of the above two. About 2 thirds VapeKing and one third VM Coffee. I must say its a good mix.

I did try one of the Heathers coffees, Mocha Java Smooth, but didnt like it at all. Had a weird unpleasant taste.

Hi @kimbo

The VapeKing coffee is nice - has a milkiness to it - but tasty (@Gizmo)
Vapour Mountain's Coffee is also really good. Its dark, rich and roasted. No milk. Just coffee. It gunks up the coils a bit but Its great if you like it pure coffee (@Oupa)

My mom's favourite juice for some time has been a mix of the above two. About 2 thirds VapeKing and one third VM Coffee. I must say its a good mix.

I did try one of the Heathers coffees, Mocha Java Smooth, but didnt like it at all. Had a weird unpleasant taste.

Thank you @Silver

My first car was a VW Bug, a yellow one. Bumblebee was a yellow bug in the original transformers series. He became a camaro in the new flicks apparently because Volkswagen didn't want to get involved. Anyway, the name works for tattooing too, and its buzz works for vaping. Also, I'm cute and fluffy :)Bumblebee just works on so many levels for me :D

Anyone put this scene together?
image.jpg

We can always take the "1" away if you like, Silver? No other Silvers on the forum at this stage. I think everyone here just refers to you as Silver without the 1.
"Silver without the 1" seems so long, how about just "Silver" :D hehehehe

So I was trying to signup somewhere one day and everything I tried was taken, so I took one of my fav songs "Bullet with butterfly wings" and shortened it to bwbwings.... since then I have never had a problem signing up for anything :D

So I was trying to signup somewhere one day and everything I tried was taken, so I took one of my fav songs "Bullet with butterfly wings" and shortened it to bwbwings.... since then I have never had a problem signing up for anything :D

Love Smashing Pumpkins, saw then in DBN :)

Hmmmm Ok so here I go. I'm assuming every single forum member probably reckons im this HUGE star wars fan Ummm errr not actually. When I was trying to find out more information on the twisp :sick: I came across the EcigSa forum and just had to join. The most awesome catchy nicname I could think of was "Darth_V@POR" so before joining I actually searched the name on Ecigssa just incase as I didnt want to be a N()()B.

I recently searched the name on google and WOW I didnt even know about all of the different merchandise and a few uk website's has it as their store names - Here is one rather odd website names I came across "Darth Vapour - Planet of the Vapes". So im asuming I made the right choice :D

I sometimes feel like darth vaper when I vape on my Kanger Aerotank Mini & Mega as my AFC is normally always set to max so there is a bit of that wierd breathing sound...:wasntme: I do love the nicname and wouldnt change it if I had a choice. My real name is Warren by the way.

Hey Rowan, what college did you go to. I lived in PMB most of my life :)
My family history is deep in pmb and as a 21yr old I spent a year at the technical college doing a n1 and n2 in motor mechanics

My family history is deep in pmb and as a 21yr old I spent a year at the technical college doing a n1 and n2 in motor mechanics
Awesome stuff, I was born there, went to Alex but studied in Pinetown. I did teach at Carter tho :p

well just over 31 years ago i was born. my parents decided that i had to be named. they chose to name me Peter, but unfortunatly they had no real choice in the surname, as the had to go with my dad's which is Harris..
so thats why my name is PeterHarris :)

but gaming wise it normally is ViRuS_Ltd

Yiannaki is Greek for John. Well actually it's Greek for Johnny. And that's what my parents have called me since I was young :p

So there you go :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ok. (And just because there are people that love cats - that was a nice surprise for me, a bonus.)
Cat is the forum id i've used for many years. (Mostly bike forums. Including advrider, which now has thousands - or tens of thousands of members - so you couldn't even come close to getting a user id like Cat there now. So, many years means since around 1996.)
Cat was a nickname sometimes back in the day, and i like cats. ...more than any other creatures on this planet. i think there's something wrong with people who don't like cats.
And the avatar pic is my cat Loopy, who died a few years ago at 18 years.
So i've just stuck to the same id/name and the same pic.
The real name is Brian.

My first car was a VW Bug, a yellow one. Bumblebee was a yellow bug in the original transformers series. He became a camaro in the new flicks apparently because Volkswagen didn't want to get involved. Anyway, the name works for tattooing too, and its buzz works for vaping. Also, I'm cute and fluffy :)Bumblebee just works on so many levels for me :D

Anyone put this scene together?
View attachment 7350
And I'm his babe :)

Back