Failing diy causing me to resort to stinkies!!!

very glad to read, that was untested, and just off the top of my head, so now you can start to tweak it and advance the recipe till it really is a complete juice and something you can mix in large quantity as a standby.
as a tip for moving forward try make single flavour small batches of any new flavourant you get and try them on a dripper to get an understanding of each one. strength, profile etc. it all helps move you towards better future mixes
Thanks again, will give that a go

Try reducing the Coconut or removing it completely. You can add Vannilla Swirl or Vanilla bean ice cream to smooth out the mix and give it a nice mouth feel. This is my suggestion going on the flavours you have on the list, and what I would do myself so only my personal opinion. The Vanilla will ad a little sweet taste if you let it steep but if you want it even sweeter add some Cotton Candy, but not too much as it will increase the "grainy scratchy taste" Let me know how it works out!
Going to mix this up in the morning, will give some feedback once steeped and tested

@Sickboy77 ... When you leave them to steep, are you leaving them with the caps off? I only picked up on that little nugget last week, and up until then all my mixes were real harsh and quite dry. I'm hoping that steeping them uncapped will fix this, but haven't got to try the results yet.
what i usually do is leave the lid open for around 12 hours, and then i close it give it a good shake and then leave it for a few days from there

I been trying the streething method from rip trippers, seems to be working better than what i been doing. Got a couple really good mixes from the guys here on the forum

What's the best DIY recipe for a strawberry milk or strawberry yoghurt flavour? Or anything along those lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ripe strawberry 4%
Blueberry 3%
Yogurt 5%
Ice cream 1%
1,5 Cotton candy

Enjoy its a awesome vape.
How long do you steep it for? I really want to try this, thanks for the share :)

Back