Fast tech

I hate Fast tech, I am drawn to the site like a magnet! I keep on placing orders but I have yet to receive my first one! Lol! Patients clearly not my virtue...

There really is something for everyone, from dirt cheap to super expensive!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Yip, those buggers make it so easy to spend your money there :)

Im sure the Chinese holiday slowd down the post a bit.All my goodies are still in limbo but one that's sitting at jhb sapo

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that @SHiBBY
check this out,ordered a disrupter mod and battery on the same day about 1 wk. ago.the mod was delivered yesterday but the battery only left China a couple of days ago.i'll never figure these guys.

Which shipping method did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep in mind. Some of the items have a shipping time. Like this:

FT1.jpg

The shipping time can be as high as 15 or 20 business days, that is how long from the date the order is placed until the item actually ships. Look at those times when buying.

How's the shipping time with SingPost? Ordered some stuff on the 5th and it was shipped on the 14th but still always shows on route to destination. What's the time to get to S.A?

Use your tracking number on 17track or use sapo track and trace to check on its location

I did a few orders this month so far
China post took 3weeks
Hong post 2 weeks
Malaysia post (12 days since shipped)says it arrived in sa on the 19th sapo says it can't find the parcel on the system
Sweden post says it's in sa but sapo say is not here (these are the ones I want)

a83d8d02259a5b52e45cbbde469870a0.jpg

It keeps saying this, does this mean it's in S.A or still coming to South Africa. On SAPO it says 'on route'

a83d8d02259a5b52e45cbbde469870a0.jpg

It keeps saying this, does this mean it's in S.A or still coming to South Africa. On SAPO it says 'on route'

It hasn't been scanned in at SAPO yet, it might very well be here but it's probably still in the queue. Patience ;)

I did a few orders this month so far
China post took 3weeks
Hong post 2 weeks
Malaysia post (12 days since shipped)says it arrived in sa on the 19th sapo says it can't find the parcel on the system
Sweden post says it's in sa but sapo say is not here (these are the ones I want)
SAPO is a friggin joke they lost a parcel from the states i ordered and exactly a year later the tools sent the parcel back to my friend in the states and marked it as unclaimed after i queried the package every 3 days for 6 months

I'm hoping it's not lost

SAPO is a friggin joke they lost a parcel from the states i ordered and exactly a year later the tools sent the parcel back to my friend in the states and marked it as unclaimed after i queried the package every 3 days for 6 months
I had exactly the same thing happen to me, when it got back to the sender they sent me a pic, the parcel was even stamped by my local PO!

I had exactly the same thing happen to me, when it got back to the sender they sent me a pic, the parcel was even stamped by my local PO!
almost got locked up for going "postal" in the post office when i went to ask about a registered mail item when i got there all staff sitting outside i asked who can help me and all i got was eish we cant help we on lunch

I must say the other two packages that arrived,took a few days from Jimc to my po.The 3rd one should be here by Monday(I hope)

4613b0bace472bc5e639f04f00a067a0.jpg

Exactly what we do when we waiting for our Vape Mail !

cfa2cdc32c5b79515188184e47d55242.jpg

Finally it's in S.A...........what's the waiting period from here guys to get to Durban?

Realise this is a long shot guys, but are there any users on forum who have used FT and shipped to Swaziland?

I'm assuming Swaziland gets all its international mail via Sa?If so I'm sure it will get to you in standard 4-6 weeks time frame.buy something cheap and see (use registered mail)

Hello mate,
Yes Swaziland does receive all international mail via SA. Not only do I have to be concerned on SA side but on Swazi side too. Thanks for your logical advice, makes sense try it out exactly as you say.

Buys some wire and some tools should cost about $7 including shipping.Have you tried the local vendors?how long do those take to get to you

Buys some wire and some tools should cost about $7 including shipping.Have you tried the local vendors?how long do those take to get to you

Mate,
No local vendors in Swaziland, been ordering from Jhb and sending courier mostly, on occasion friends collect for me. Courier costs R320 and still have to pay 20% vat at Swazi border. I can in theory claim the vat back from SA customs but the procedure is a complete pain in the arse. If FT can ship to my door it would be of great help and save me money. Will put in small order and let you guys know how things work out. Thanks for help.

Damn 20% and 320 for courier feel your pain bro.If your friends come over you should get your fav goodies in bulk.Oh and what about using slow mail that's insured from sa to Swazi that should be cheaper.

Yes brother,
You have to be committed if you want to be a vaper in Swaziland, but I am convinced that things will improve. I have got my son and about four of his friends onto the scene by passing on my old devices. Even if I have to get a box to stand on and preach from the local mall I shall try to get something happening here. Thanks again for your help, shall take your advice and try out options as you suggest.

No worries keep us updated on the fasttech order

Back