Fast tech

Mate,
No local vendors in Swaziland, been ordering from Jhb and sending courier mostly, on occasion friends collect for me. Courier costs R320 and still have to pay 20% vat at Swazi border. I can in theory claim the vat back from SA customs but the procedure is a complete pain in the arse. If FT can ship to my door it would be of great help and save me money. Will put in small order and let you guys know how things work out. Thanks for help.
Unfortunately FT won't ship to your door, well not for free anyway. Their standard free shipping all works through the post office, to qualify for free shipping you need to spend at least $10 which is really really easy :p

I think if your order is over $700 they will give you the option of using DHL but this is definitely going to cost you extra.

So finally I had some time to go and collect my Vape mail.Sappor and ipv3 Li paid zero, niks, nothing I just signed and left.The ipv is not as big as I thought, fits snug as a bug in my hand.

Not sure if anyone knows this but you can get 10% off in November, using the coupon code "XMAS" and 5% in December with the same coupon code.
I know it's not much but I thought i'd share it as it seems quite a few people on here order from them.

Exchange rate sitting at R14.17 to the dollar :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already have more crap in my cart sigh

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Damn that exchange rate is heavy

Fasttech have a coupon code XMAS which gives 10% off for the month of November & 5% off for December. :D

I waited 6 weeks for stuff via Sweden post.I have another package from Sweden post that states it arrived on the 29 Oct, still can't track it in sa.Just be patient I guess lol

Has anyone ordered a smartphone from FT? I'm wondering what the import tax on cell phones are like?

@DoubleD I think you can order up to 5 phones a year before Icassa need to approve. Read it somewhere , where duno..

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Kunghei coupon code for Ft, the 15% coupon is valid till the 14/15 Feb for those who don't know

So I placed an order with Fasttech, and used the DHL option. It is not much faster (25days), because they ship the goods to Germany before being routed to RSA. Tracking is available which is nice, and with me being in Joburg, I collect directly from EMS, and don't wait for the post office notification.
Capture.JPG

Still waiting on my goods that was ordered last month aswell.

One rule with Fasttech: Order it and forget about it. Let it surprise you. No use pondering about it.

Last edited:
One rule with Fasttech: Order it and forget about it. Let is surprise you. No use pondering about it.
Yeah, I always treat overseas vape orders as a gift to myself because by the time they arrive, I've forgotten completely and I've already made the money back.

Guys what does ' item held for assessment mean'?

It's at customs.

This is my first package to go for assessment other 4 came smoothly . Damn customs ! The only customs it should go to is west coast customs

Back