Fasttech can't ship to SA as E-Cigs are banned??

Well I frequently buys from fasttech and and I have place six orders from July thus far with them. five I have received and awaiting the last one of which the first two took 2 months to get to me and the rest have been shipped with in 2 and half weeks but stuck at customs now for a week....

Yes there are shipment methods that strictly not doing deliveries to South Africa but Turkey registered air mail and Nederlands air mail does deliveries to south Africa.
That was the advice given by fasttech support to choose that.
View attachment 114826

But how do you even place an order when it needs a shipping method to complete it?

You can do what i did nag and they will ship it.Open a ticket with the sku you want to buy

FT claims that ZA have a 12% delivery rate of success.I forgot to add that in the last post and they willing to ship via ems or dhl.

I have a 100% success rate with FT - 15/15 so far. I can't believe their 12%. You are supposed to mark your order as "Delivered" on their website once received (I do anyway as a courtesy). I'm waiting until after the Christmas rush to place another order of mostly non vaping related stuff. Let's see how that goes (If I can place the order at all).

So I went to fasttech site now and decided to be nice and mark 2 of the 3 packages as delivered. Guess what? It marked the one package that hasn't been delivered yet as delivered and left the other 2 delivered packages as undelivered.

Maybe that's their damn problem.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Non vape related items ships fine.I was thinking the same thing @SinnerG regarding the ems thing

I placed an order on 2 November with ft and it was sent on 6 November. Unfortunately they say the delivery method I choose had no tracking. Below is the email I received after the shipped my order. i am still waiting. Any suggestions ??

Attachments

• IMG_20171221_180307.jpg
    IMG_20171221_180307.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 26
What did you order?I assume your order is under 20usd

Edit
I see its under 20$,im sure you will get your package by jan

Everything should have a number. Just some don't have full registered tracking. Has to have some sort of number, even if local Chinese postal number, otherwise how would it get through the system?

Mine got delivered..I think... It did say ballito on tracking...Anywho... Unfortunately I'm in CT at the mo instead of Durban. Yours will most likely be delivered..just have to wait. If its not delivered in 3 months.. Then start worrying... Always pay for the tracking number... More for piece of mind than anything else. Just be patient! it will come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you order?I assume your order is under 20usd

Edit
I see its under 20$,im sure you will get your package by jan

Just replacement glass, coil wire, cotton and coil heads. Yes, it's under 20 dollars

My order is very similar ,i paid a lil extra for tracking

Can try Gearbest and 3Fvape also.. Maybe one of them have what you are looking for. Ordered from both a month ago and they both had no complains

Also ordered from gearbest before.
However, my first order back in may/June was a mess. They said they didn't have the item after I waited 2 weeks for them to ship, but at the same time they put the same product up on another sale.

So after many months I finally used them again a few weeks ago and offered 2 RTAs. The weird thing is that they now have 2 packages and tracking numbers listed, yet both packages have identical tracking information. Like literally identical and also it says it has arrived in south Africa ... In 2009!

I will see if this actually makes it through.

I have seen some complaints about gearbest about giving out odd/fake tracking information and then later providing proper tracking information. As if they can't source/provide the item and make the customer think the thing shipped immediately.

But in the bright side, they offer insurance and refunds are not a problem.

I have never had an issue with 3f,gb or Ft.They all ship the next day usually and then you just wait for sapo to deliver.

Back