Fasttech can't ship to SA as E-Cigs are banned??

I dont understand how packages previously took a month+ to get here. It only took two weeks now. Maybe they got too many orders from SA.

Volume went berserk around September/October. I reckon people ordered in a ton of christmas gifts hoping they'd beat the system, but instead overloaded the damn thing.

Packages are coming through again. I just received my final Fasttech package yesterday (Kayfun v5 mini, finally). It was the first one FT sent, but the last to arrive. Took almost 3.5 months. Funny that they both indicated leaving JHB on the same day for CPT, but then one took a whole month to make it.

Also it seems SAPO now not reporting extra information through the likes of 17track. Refreshed yesterday and most of tracked shipment information was cut down in detail. On the bright side, it hasn't fallen over again. Kinda sucks having less detail, but hopefully it means less week-long downtime sessions. :p

Volume went berserk around September/October. I reckon people ordered in a ton of christmas gifts hoping they'd beat the system, but instead overloaded the damn thing.

Packages are coming through again. I just received my final Fasttech package yesterday (Kayfun v5 mini, finally). It was the first one FT sent, but the last to arrive. Took almost 3.5 months. Funny that they both indicated leaving JHB on the same day for CPT, but then one took a whole month to make it.

Also it seems SAPO now not reporting extra information through the likes of 17track. Refreshed yesterday and most of tracked shipment information was cut down in detail. On the bright side, it hasn't fallen over again. Kinda sucks having less detail, but hopefully it means less week-long downtime sessions. :p

Cant find the kayfun mini on FF.

$15.41 V5 Mini Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - V5 Mini, 316 SS + Glass, Silver (free shipping) - FastTech.com

https://fs.tc/p/9573301

That's as close as you'll get right now. Most of them are the KF prime.

Svoe Mesto clones were pulled couple months ago. I have the SXK clone. Machining is good, but the glass tank isn't cut square. Will order a smoked one sometime.

I placed an order on 2 November with ft and it was sent on 6 November. Unfortunately they say the delivery method I choose had no tracking. Below is the email I received after the shipped my order. i am still waiting. Any suggestions ??

Finally my parcel arrived and picked it up at the local post office.

IMG_20180118_132149.jpg

It seems that FT really does think vaping is banned here. I placed another order on the 16th for some vape gear and some non related items. When I tried to check out - no go. I split the vape gear out from my order and the non vape related items went through check out just fine. Used @Vino1718 work around for the vape gear and it worked - THANKS BUD!!! Both shipments are now in transit.

All my goodies is still sitting at capemail hub since the 15th jan.Do they have a e-mail address?calling is a mission an going there is not possible

Edit:package still in container waiting its turn

Last edited:
@Vino1718 trick worked and I ahve just received a shipping notification.
Thanks for the work around :D

I cant seem to get this fasttech thing right. I tried @Vino1718 way but i cant seem to get it right.

I dont know if its cause im using my phone or if they changed the website.

Any help appreciated.

It still works. Problem might be your phone. If you use the chrome browser, select desktop view.

I managed to get it right bud. Dont know how but it worked :-D

I left the site without logging off and when i went back onto the site it let me choose a shipping method :-D

Thanks for getting back to me bud.

Fasttech response:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Because the too lower-delivered rate of E-cigs products to South Africa, the shipping method is not safe, then our shipping carriers stop shipping E-cigs products to your country. Hope you can understand.

Fasttech response:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Because the too lower-delivered rate of E-cigs products to South Africa, the shipping method is not safe, then our shipping carriers stop shipping E-cigs products to your country. Hope you can understand.

A page or 2 back explain a way around it. I received some pico squeeze bottels last month through their free shipping. Did take 2 months to get here but that was mostly SAPO.

Wonder if you guys can help, is Fasttech still shipping to SA?

Sorry about the old thread bump:)

Fasttech is confusing South Africa with Saudi Arabaia (SA) our int abbreviation is ZA, but they see SA and thinks ecigs are banned here. I've tried changing their minds, but the stupid is strong with them.

I checked the old method and i could not get it to work.

My apologies in advance for flogging what appears to be be a dead horse, but I've looked around the forums and and seen old group buys. I've also tried the "old" method as mentioned above and it doesn't appear to work at all anymore. However, before giving up entirely, I just wanted to ask if there wasn't perhaps another way to order off fasttech? they seem to be the only ones who have what I'm looking for.

My apologies in advance for flogging what appears to be be a dead horse, but I've looked around the forums and and seen old group buys. I've also tried the "old" method as mentioned above and it doesn't appear to work at all anymore. However, before giving up entirely, I just wanted to ask if there wasn't perhaps another way to order off fasttech? they seem to be the only ones who have what I'm looking for.

Contact their support and ask for the item to be added - worked for me the last time I ordered.

Back