Fat framed stapled coils...

Ruan0.30

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just got to love these coils...!!

Oh yeah those monster coils are sitting in my Apocalypse elite gen2 28.5MM

Who else has them and how do you find them???

#thecoilcompany
96543f1358997b9d055d4a9ad9f86db4.jpg
da67411d32ae00929ce3e8eca5b0e038.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wowza! Are those claptonned?. Wire is so fine I can't tell.

Im sure anyone can get a better build than me but i struggled with that 28mm rda haha! Those coils are strong.

Just got to love these coils...!!

Oh yeah those monster coils are sitting in my Apocalypse elite gen2 28.5MM

Who else has them and how do you find them???

#thecoilcompany
96543f1358997b9d055d4a9ad9f86db4.jpg
da67411d32ae00929ce3e8eca5b0e038.jpg

What's the ohm rating you getting on that build?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0.10 it was!! Think its 0.22 on each coil. But it was 0.1 at the end and i just locked my ohms for it it goes lower so i dont have alot of ohms to low warnings

0.10 it was!! Think its 0.22 on each coil. But it was 0.1 at the end and i just locked my ohms for it it goes lower so i dont have alot of ohms to low warnings

Do you know what the best way is to contact @Riaan as I'm not sure how to lock the ohms on a dna250 and if it is possible. As the drone needs to be between 0.1 and 0.2 and I feel it's a bit ruff paying R240 for coil I'm not going to use if it's to low

He might have other coils that will do the job.

Do you know what the best way is to contact @Riaan as I'm not sure how to lock the ohms on a dna250 and if it is possible. As the drone needs to be between 0.1 and 0.2 and I feel it's a bit ruff paying R240 for coil I'm not going to use if it's to low

He might have other coils that will do the job.

Just mention his name @RiaanRed 3 times fast and he will appear... The man is a legend!!

Just mention his name @RiaanRed 3 times fast and he will appear... The man is a legend!!
You have to be standing in front of a misted up mirror with a spool of kanthal in one hand and a bundle of burnt cotton bacon in the other.

@RiaanRed
@RiaanRed
@RiaanRed

If he wishes to acknowledge your call, a ghostly (yet yummy smelling) fog will appear, and he will emerge from it.

You have to be standing in front of a misted up mirror with a spool of kanthal in one hand and a bundle of burnt cotton bacon in the other.

@RiaanRed
@RiaanRed
@RiaanRed

If he wishes to acknowledge your call, a ghostly (yet yummy smelling) fog will appear, and he will emerge from it.

I did it while sitting on the pot attempting a build when I accidentally clipped the wrong lead...

Fire button and power minus will give you lock ohms...
And 240 for a set of coils that will last 5-6 months at that low ohms are worth buying!!

And i havent heard of a DNA mod that HAS to be between 0.1 and 0.2!!... mine sure works everywhere with any ohms from 0.1 to 3.0 ohms

Fire button and power minus will give you lock ohms...
And 240 for a set of coils that will last 5-6 months at that low ohms are worth buying!!

For @RiaanRed coils I will pay it any time.

My main concern is when it's clipped it's clipped to fit the elite. If the ohms is to low I will not be able to use it thus it will be binned or I will have to recoil it

And i havent heard of a DNA mod that HAS to be between 0.1 and 0.2!!... mine sure works everywhere with any ohms from 0.1 to 3.0 ohms

The drone is fussy from 0.19 ohm builds and up. Gives ohm to high warning. But it might also be due to me vaping at min 140 and that's on fresh of the charger VTC5's

Coil legs are long just wrap them another wrap but u gonna need a 30mm rda

As far as I know you can set what your lowest ohm rating can be with all DNA devices using escribe. My Hcigar will fire down to 0.05ohm and its the same chip as the drone.

The drone is fussy from 0.19 ohm builds and up. Gives ohm to high warning. But it might also be due to me vaping at min 140 and that's on fresh of the charger VTC5's

Sounds to me like a clone dna!! Haha ive never seen one but u never know whats out there...

Sounds to me like a clone dna!! Haha ive never seen one but u never know whats out there...

Clone DNA ??? I highly doubt the drone will have a clone board in it!!

I haven't messed around with escribe to date still on the stock settings

Only way to check is to use escribe... if it doesnt detect ur device u will know u have a clone!!

Only way to check is to use escribe... if it doesnt detect ur device u will know u have a clone!!

It was bought from @SirVape so again I highly doubt it will be a clone !!

But will download it and start tinkering with the settings.

Back