Fat framed stapled coils...

Yeah escribe really does a difference my reuleaux dna200 is much better with the power curves and everything set to my needs but dont just set it once and think its messed up. Play around... u will see.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah escribe really does a difference my reuleaux dna200 is much better with the power curves and everything set to my needs but dont just set it once and think its messed up. Play around... u will see.

Will do

Sorry if I derailed your tread. First time DNA user. I normally use tube mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries... man... im also a new dna user but if u play around u become a dna master very quick.

For @RiaanRed coils I will pay it any time.

My main concern is when it's clipped it's clipped to fit the elite. If the ohms is to low I will not be able to use it thus it will be binned or I will have to recoil it

When these guys make their coils their resistances are almost always on point. However, if you're really scared of getting a much lower reading than advertised, you can always use the longer lead to add an extra wrap. You do have the option of buying a set that shows the dual resistance value as desired. Otherwise contact @Mr_Puffs and have him make for you exactly what u want at whatever resistance u want.

Reminds me of this "Coke can art". Kinda makes me wanna cut strips of a can and roll into a coil now for some odd reason.

coke can candle holder.jpg

Hi All. I have appeared because i heard someone was stroking something............
Please head to The Coil Company's Sections and in there is a Coil discussion thread. Just ask away and i will gladly answer

Hi All. I have appeared because i heard someone was stroking something............
Please head to The Coil Company's Sections and in there is a Coil discussion thread. Just ask away and i will gladly answer

See... The man, the myth... the legend... It's real!!

When these guys make their coils their resistances are almost always on point. However, if you're really scared of getting a much lower reading than advertised, you can always use the longer lead to add an extra wrap. You do have the option of buying a set that shows the dual resistance value as desired. Otherwise contact @Mr_Puffs and have him make for you exactly what u want at whatever resistance u want.

Thanks @Amir. If you looking for anything specific @Comrad Juju feel free to ask and I will be able to help you.

Back