Awards
Azteca.jpg

Azteca_Choose your Fate.jpg

FATE E LIQUID - AZTECA
International
Purchased from: Bling SA
Price: $24,99/60ml

Flavour Description:
“Rich, delicious Mexican-style coffee with an intriguing blend of spices completely covered in whipped cream.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg
Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

My comments:

I bought this juice some time ago from Bling, when they still had their juice section.

I usually read the flavour description before I start vaping, but this time I didn’t, so I was vaping “blind”. I decided to allow Fate to lead the way with this very interesting-looking bottle.

As with some of the international e-liquids, the bottle has a screw-on cap, but a nozzle is supplied.

My first thought when vaping Azteca was that it had a coffee-chocolate taste and that it was a bit spicy. Spot on! I actually gasped when I read the flavour description, because it’s seldom (for me, anyway) that the flavour is a perfect match with the description. It’s also seldom that I can distinguish the individual flavours, but in this case I did. They are all prominent, but none overpowering the other.

I can honestly say that this is one of the most divine coffees I’ve had for a long time!!

What is interesting is that my all-time favourite, @BumbleBee's Machete, has the same profile. No wonder I love it so much!! Clearly coffee, chocolate and spice is the way to this girl’s heart!!

Would I buy this juice again:
Yes, but it’s not available in South Africa.

Back