Faulty Atomiser... Or So I Think

jessica shannon

Cant promise fame, but will have fun along the way
LV

Awards
;(I replaced the coil in my atomiser on my twisp clearo and now my battery flashes 6 times in different colours. it works fine in my other atomiser also all my batteries do the same in that spesific atomiser please can some one tell me what is the problem?

Hello Jessica!
Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like your coil is short circuiting some where, all you need to do is change the coil in that atomizer.
Since you own a Twisp, you can just go to a Twisp counter at a mall and they will change the coil for you ;)

Coils cost R40

Have a little look around the forums
You can introduce yourself here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/page-125#post-77571

Welcome to the family ;)

Last edited:
;(I replaced the coil in my atomiser on my twisp clearo and now my battery flashes 6 times in different colours. it works fine in my other atomiser also all my batteries do the same in that spesific atomiser please can some one tell me what is the problem?

Welcome :)

How old is the device?

I've had mine for about 7 weeks and haven't had any issues like that.

Have u had any luck at the twisp shop? I know there's an online chat function on their website during working hours. Perhaps they could assist?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome :)

How old is the device?

I've had mine for about 7 weeks and haven't had any issues like that.

Have u had any luck at the twisp shop? I know there's an online chat function on their website during working hours. Perhaps they could assist?

my twisp is brand spanking new I bought it today. ... dont want to go nag at the twisp shop yet maby it was just a simple mistake from my side. but I will takeit back there ttomorrow. thanx though

Try removing the coil, and then reseating it into the device?

If you want my advice, take it back tomorrow and get a refund and then go and get yourself an EVOD or similar device. Will be half the price and double the performance!

Try Vapeking or eCiggies if in Jozi or PTA. If in CT then try Vapor Mountain or Vapemob

Try removing the coil, and then reseating it into the device?

If you want my advice, take it back tomorrow and get a refund and then go and get yourself an EVOD or similar device. Will be half the price and double the performance!

Try Vapeking or eCiggies if in Jozi or PTA. If in CT then try Vapor Mountain or Vapemob

Exactly what devdev said
take it back, return for refund and go to a store listed on this forum for your area.

You will get a kit for half the price of twisp! and have less troubles with it.
As you can see, first coil and its a dud...

Refund!

hmm protank 3 would blow your mind away on a little VV battery :D

my twisp is brand spanking new I bought it today. ... dont want to go nag at the twisp shop yet maby it was just a simple mistake from my side. but I will takeit back there ttomorrow. thanx though

Sorry to hear. I can imagine how much it must suck buying it and having issues that same night.

Hope you get sorted and best of luck on the vaping journey!

or a MVP, when in doubt let my voice be the irritating little scratching sing along song be the one to remind you in the back of your mind.... MVP, MVP, MVP for the win :dance: :giggle:

Back