ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Last edited:
I find it hard to donate whilst there is no set fee (annual or monthly) for resellers on this forum. That will also help to eliminate all the dead wood resellers. A fine in good humour I have no problem with.

I find it hard to donate whilst there is no set fee (annual or monthly) for resellers on this forum. That will also help to eliminate all the dead wood resellers. A fine in good humour I have no problem with.

I hear you loud and clear and "stem saam"... that's going to be my "thing" next week!

Agreed, most forums are funded by the resellers. I am very surprised we are not charging them

Methinks they would prefer to also pay if required of other resellers.

I think the resellers get huge mileage from this board and should contribute accordingly.

I agree - the resellers should pay a fee.

If it covers the cost of the forum - then the forum will continue and grow - and be self-funded and well on its way to becoming independent. This in turn will help the resellers even more...

Update on the donations and fines...

We have raised $243 - At today exchange rate that is a princely sum of R2,538,17

And these are the fine folks who have made this happen... I appreciate times are tough and cash it tight and despite that people have made a donation out of the goodness of their hearts! The running costs of the forum are being covered nicely! Thank you my peeps!
@Rob Fisher $25
@Vapey McJuicy $10
@devdev $23
@thekeeperza $20
@ShaneW $15
@johan $30
@Tornalca $10
@steve $20
@TylerD $20
@Oupa $10
@Silver $20
@Matthee $30
@Metal Liz $5
@steve $5

Update on the donations and fines...

We have raised $243 - At today exchange rate that is a princely sum of R2,538,17

And these are the fine folks who have made this happen... I appreciate times are tough and cash it tight and despite that people have made a donation out of the goodness of their hearts! The running costs of the forum are being covered nicely! Thank you my peeps!
@Rob Fisher $25
@Vapey McJuicy $10
@devdev $23
@thekeeperza $20
@ShaneW $15
@johan $30
@Tornalca $10
@steve $20
@TylerD $20
@Oupa $10
@Silver $20
@Matthee $30
@Metal Liz $5
@steve $5
I can't afford to give much, but i promise to try my best to donate a little bit every month :)

I can't afford to give much, but i promise to try my best to donate a little bit every month :)

Lizzie it's not the amount... it's the thought that counts big! We all give what we can afford and the amount is really not the issue at all! You shouldn't donate anymore till you get a real vaping tool! So until you give away your Twisps and get a real mod and atomizer you are not allowed to donate! :p

Lizzie it's not the amount... it's the thought that counts big! We all give what we can afford and the amount is really not the issue at all! You shouldn't donate anymore till you get a real vaping tool! So until you give away your Twisps and get a real mod and atomizer you are not allowed to donate! :p
hahaha and if i do donate? will i get fined hahaha :p

hahaha i absolutely love this place!!!! makes my work day so much more fun :D

I'd already donated @Metal Liz and @Rob Fisher felt nothing whilst unleashing a fine on me and palpitating me with his horrendous hammer. Think it all depends on the what mg juice he is vaping in erica at the time

Calling someone "stinky" in a vaping forum is not acceptable at all. I nominate that the Fines Master fine himself!

I missed the "used" to be Stinky... :oops:

Oh well back to the donations page we go! Busted! o_O

I Thnk you are the only member who has jurisdiction to declare fines for the fines master himself @Matthee

Back