Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
This is the thread that will contain fine nominations and judgements! The standard fine is an Elephant!

R20.jpg

Admission of guilt fine paid, as per judgement of the Honorable Finesmaster, to the tune of 10 American elephants ;)

As the 1st finee, I trust this is to the pleasement of the Vapers Court!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Dear Fines Master

Please allow me to nominate this post for a fine.

Yours sincerely

We need another button "FINE" or in dev's case "SLY"

Is there any leniency for an admission of guilt?

This should not be seen as an admission of any wrongdoing, but is simply posted out of interest and for academic purposes

No evidence required; his last sentence: "*runs away*" is a dead give away :D.

Dear Fines Master

Please allow me to nominate this post for a fine.

Yours sincerely

Excellent point Chief executive of all moderators and every other thing on the forums... this appears to be a possible fine for huge sucking up to the courts?

Now I don't understand this expression anymore: "honesty does pay"

At a full weekend setting of the Vapers Court @devdev has been found guilty as sin of sucking up (case reference #36544) and fined an Elephant!

Added to that the Judge has also been fined an Elephant for accepting kudos and being influenced by sucking up when he should have been beyond reproach!

judge_pointing_ha.gif

Last edited:
The Judge just paid a Lion and won't be easily swayed again by the loose and wanton members of the forum!

R50.jpg

can I nominate people for fines who don't post Vape Mail pics when I know they have received because they received it from us? :p

Have a look at the post on vape stands .. why I remain quite about vape stuff .. it's getting a bit embarrassing

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back