Five Pawns Incoming

So is this juice really worth R350? it would really have to completely blow me over to justify spending that much.

@Alex , you won't believe it until you sit down and try it , the thing to try is vape it at say 7w and you will find the initial sweet flavout comming through , then as you increase your w the flavour metamorphisises .It will depend on which ones you try first , gambit , bowdens , grandmaster seem to be the top , but i too just love my queenside and i will be getting pin at some stage ..

So is this juice really worth R350? it would really have to completely blow me over to justify spending that much.
Check out our reviews. Personally I hated Grandmaster. Queenside and Absolute Pin shines for me on 0.6 ohm dual coils. Gambit I have not tried yet. Bowden's Mate is top of the pile!

Last edited:
Thats my plan exactly Mr Fisher , and maybe Gambit

Absolute Pin and Gambit I think the second one was. I don't know anyone who actually like Absolute Pin.
No, the second one was Grandmaster. And I like Absolute Pin, but must be on dual coils at around 0.6 ohms.

No, the second one was Grandmaster. And I like Absolute Pin, but must be on dual coils at around 0.6 ohms.
a lot of their juices sound like they are not for me just from description , but i have very high hopes for bowdens mate and gambit

I love Gambit! Imho its better then Bowdens.

Wooo hoo . Please do . Dont wanna miss it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What could this be...

pu9uguze.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back