Five Pawns Mixology.

TylerD

Power to the Users
VIP
LV

Awards
Fith Rank round 1.
My first impressions is lime and musky/mint. They say there is Horehound herb in the mix. I wen't and read about it because I do not really know this herb.
It is a musky mint flavour and it shines with the lime in the juice.
Fresh pallet cleansing juice.
Vanilla taste right at the end.
Not a sweet juice, but with the lime it adds a bit of a twang.
I don't know Horehound as I said. There might be a taste in it that is a champagne taste. Maybe a mix of musk and lime that createds the champagne taste.
Definately there on initial exhale.
Leaves a fresh taste in the end.

Edit: Awesome vape with Whiskey.
Although it is 6mg nic, it still has a nice and mellow TH.

Last edited:
I will be doing all the reviews with Spongebob. Coil at 0.7 ohm.
I will also do a review on all the juices after that with my Kayfun lite set at +-1.5 ohm.

Last edited:
Super @TylerD

Take your time...
enjoy it

Fith rank round 2.
Alot like round 1 with Spongebob. Now in Kayfun 1.5 ohm.
The vanilla shines through alot more and the lime/mint is a bit more dampened. Nice all round vape.

In both instances the vapour production is very good.

How's the 6mg doing?

Throat hit wise?

Learnt about Vapour Mountain becoming a REO reseller.
So this may happen sooner than I had planned ;-)

Ok thats great @TylerD - you can vape as much as you like.
Useful when tasting I suppose.

But it's nice knowing you have a loaded tank in your hand ;-)
And are minutes away from the couch - then pull back....

Lucena round 1
Love this juice. It is like spiced rum pastry flavor. Not a strong rum flavor. More like a rum and raisin that is spiced a bit. The TH on this juice is really good for 6mg.
I get a gambit type vape without the apple but with spiced rum.

Lucena round 1
Love this juice. It is like spiced rum pastry flavor. Not a strong rum flavor. More like a rum and raisin that is spiced a bit. The TH on this juice is really good for 6mg.
I get a gambit type vape without the apple but with spiced rum.
that sounds like a juice for me :)

Perpetual check round 1
Okidoki, this should have happened some time or another.
What I get from this juice is cinnamon. Not a fireball kind of cinnamon, but a cinnabon kind of cinnamon without the sweetness. A kind of a syrup cinnamon without sweetness.
TH is very low. Apparently there is a lot more ingredients in it, but I think the cinnamon kills all other flavors.
Will try it on the Kayfun 1.5 ohm later and see if it shines a bit more.

Really not a big cinnamon guy myself Rob. Weren't too fond of this juice. Will still give it a go in the Kayfun and see how it goes.

When I started down this route I kinda liked just about everything in it's own way... but now a month on I find I'm getting more circumspect about the flavours... maybe my taste buds are recovering since giving up stinkies or my palate is "feeling" the vape better or both.

When I started down this route I kinda liked just about everything in it's own way... but now a month on I find I'm getting more circumspect about the flavours... maybe my taste buds are recovering since giving up stinkies or my palate is "feeling" the vape better or both.
I agree completely. This is the first time I can say that I can give my honest review on juices. Before this my sense of smell and taste were not much to write home about.

With all this e-juice tasting we will all be able to choose the best cultivars and "mix" excellent wine within no time.

Oh, absolutely. My taste buds took me on a roller coaster ride. You will find what you love now, you might not like at all later on. So, do not stash up too deeply.

@TylerD, loving your round 1 impressions!! Thanks - you making me drool...

Maybe I should give my friend at Gilga a call and join him with his next cultivar mixing without getting so drunk as the last time.

Back