Flavour challenge

DavyH

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
My wife knows that, when it comes to certain things, I have the appetite of a child. She came back from the weekly shop yesterday with something called "Yum Yum Chocolate Dreams", basically peanut butter (by Yum Yum, duh) with added chocolate.

It's spectacular. Far better than Nutella as it's considerably less sweet and the chocolate is fairly understated, better texture and all round bloody delicious on the home-made bread that everyone seems to have 'just lying around' these days.

Two challenges -
1) Try some. You won't be sorry.
2) 6mg juice from someone with highly developed mixing skills. You'll become rich. I'll get nicotine.

It's a win win.

My wife knows that, when it comes to certain things, I have the appetite of a child. She came back from the weekly shop yesterday with something called "Yum Yum Chocolate Dreams", basically peanut butter (by Yum Yum, duh) with added chocolate.

It's spectacular. Far better than Nutella as it's considerably less sweet and the chocolate is fairly understated, better texture and all round bloody delicious on the home-made bread that everyone seems to have 'just lying around' these days.

Two challenges -
2) 6mg juice from someone with highly developed mixing skills. You'll become rich. I'll get nicotine.

It's a win win.
So peanut butter forward, with chocolate as a wallflower?
Is it really creamy, or does it have that "dry, sticky" smack in the top of your mouth that normal peanut butter has?

So peanut butter forward, with chocolate as a wallflower?
Is it really creamy, or does it have that "dry, sticky" smack in the top of your mouth that normal peanut butter has?

Sounds about right. It's very much peanut butter up front with a dark, high cocoa chocolate following. I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was.

I look at that every time I see it at the shops. But now I've finally heard someone's opinion on it. Will definitely pick up a bottle on my next shopping mission :aplastao:

Two challenges -

It's a win win.

I agree @DavyH. I bought a bottle and finished it off in 2 days - not even putting it on bread, just eating out of the jar!

Hmmm...

I love peanut butter
Need to try this

Thanks for the tip @DavyH

Peanut Butter Fudge is so tasty!

Think it is the fudge or the peanut butter causing increased ramp up times? Other than that, just clogs my coils quickly:TEASE:

Think it is the fudge or the peanut butter causing increased ramp up times? Other than that, just clogs my coils quickly:TEASE:
Definitely harsh on your coils, i would advise a dry burn and re-wick after every vape!

Wait...Im very confused now...is this thread about liquids or the actual food?

Attachments

• PerfectGIF1.gif
    PerfectGIF1.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
The funny thing is, not even Nirvana fans wear Nirvana T-shirts. I think the kids today would refer to him as a "poser".
He obviously doesn't understand by wearing that t-shirt he stands for everything the band didn't. Listens to the songs but doesn't understand what surrounds them!

He obviously doesn't understand by wearing that t-shirt he stands for everything the band didn't. Listens to the songs but doesn't understand what surrounds them!
Yup he hated that the band went mainstream.

btw have you heard Wes Scantlin's covers?

And "All Appologies" for derailing the thread

giphy.gif

Back