Flavour Concentrate Requests

Drop the sweetener though. That's seriously overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inawera Milk Chocolate, please esteemed concentrate vendors.

@Andre, last night I double up on most of my concentrates, but the battle is to place order's from three vendors. I like to support local, but that makes it difficult. Intaste got a huge variety of concentrates and good pricing.

@Richio ...hope u have truck loads for vapecon...us DIY druggies are gonna clean u out totally..;)

I know u my first stop...stuff everything else especially since u sorted my "peppery nic taste" on the phone last week...

Just leave some for the rest of us, I'm only going to be able to get there after 11 and I'm already jonesing for new concentrates.

Hi @Andre
Inw - exotic roots will be up this weekend and shall add the rest to incoming orders.

Tagging DIY vendors: @drew, @Dinxster, @Richio, @RoRy13, @Fogmachine, @Morne, @Alice, @Sir Vape, @YeOldeOke, @Momo121, @Frostbite, @Quentin, @NewOobY and @DizZa.

Please note that FA now has a Koolada, called "Polar Blast". Please bring it in for us. Described on their site:

"A flavour enhancer to impart the freezing chill of the Polar Icecaps into your liquid, Polar Blast will send a shiver down your spine whilst allowing your flavours to sparkle through with crystal clear brilliance.

We suggest using 1-2% mixed with other flavors since it's taste is "as neutral as possible".

Mint and Menthol free"

Back