Flavour issues...

mAlice

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I treated myself to 2 new juices yesterday. I live in the Centurion area and decided to try out the Lung Brewery range, which I got from Sky Blue Vaping

I bought "reaper" and "marvin". Marvin is a nice fruity (slight tart finish, I love it!) vape that I can enjoy on occasion. Reaper on the other had has a sweet strawberry and peach blend. I bought it specifically for this reason.

BUT, I am having some issues with the flavour I get off Reaper. I am running a Subox Nano kit @ 44watts, on an OCC 0.5Ohm Kangertech coilhead. I have to say that i am a bit disappointing with the flavour intensity I get off of reaper vs marvin.

So my question is, am I vaping at too high/low wattage for this type of juice. And has anyone else tried Reaper for The Lung Brewery range, any comments?

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I treated myself to 2 new juices yesterday. I live in the Centurion area and decided to try out the Lung Brewery range, which I got from Sky Blue Vaping

I bought "reaper" and "marvin". Marvin is a nice fruity (slight tart finish, I love it!) vape that I can enjoy on occasion. Reaper on the other had has a sweet strawberry and peach blend. I bought it specifically for this reason.

BUT, I am having some issues with the flavour I get off Reaper. I am running a Subox Nano kit @ 44watts, on an OCC 0.5Ohm Kangertech coilhead. I have to say that i am a bit disappointing with the flavour intensity I get off of reaper vs marvin.

So my question is, am I vaping at too high/low wattage for this type of juice. And has anyone else tried Reaper for The Lung Brewery range, any comments?
Check out the review thread for these juices here:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-lung-brewery-juice-reviews.t14045/

Back