Forum Medals

Congratulations @Friep, you earned a new medal :)

Coil Master
This is awarded to the member that knows how to build expert coils. This is the go to guy for coil building advice and help.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Congratulations @Friep, you earned a new medal :)

Coil Master
This is awarded to the member that knows how to build expert coils. This is the go to guy for coil building advice and help.

Well done and keep up the good work.
Wow this is a epic surprise. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I am far from a being a master but I have a passion for building.
I need to give thanks to the guys who started this for me:
@Pindyman for the first set of exotic coils I ever owned.
@KZOR all his tutorials and info on building and anything coil related and then gifting me his deadalus that kick stated thia journey.
@Greyz this guy is a legend always willing to assist sitting up at night setting up builds with me always helping with a encouraging word.
@Cor always giving encouragement and a kind word when you want to give up a true friend that came from the forum.
@Steyn777 this guy does not sleep and builds way more than me.
@Moey_Ismail always willing to share a tip and trick also a legend.
@smilelykumeenit your coils are amazing if I can get to fraction of your skill that would be awesome. Your braids served as inspiration and your assistance with cores and tricks are great thanks for taking the time and effort.

Lastly the forum as a general the guys here are great always have a kind word when you feel disappointed and giving encouragemen. Always there to assist and encourage wish the world could be more like this place.

@Friep I am actually a tiny bit ecstatic at the moment, WELL DONE MAN!!! Late nights, stuffed fingers, kilometers worth of wire and I know you'll agree: Worth it!

Congrats on the medal @Friep
Thanks for sharing your experiences and photos of your work
Inspiring stuff and lots of hard work !
:campeon:

Ladies and gentlemen! Please put your mods up in the air for a celebration!

Someone has just earned themselves a Dedicated Member Medal

Calling @87hunter to the stage

Wear it with pride :)

Congrats @87hunter keep up all the great interviews and the part you have here!!
:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

Back