Forum Medals

Time to kick off this Tuesday with an announcement of another Dedicated Member!

Please join me in congratulating this awesome member! He has jumped into the forum with both feet, and is a great contributor! It's members like this that make the forum such a great place to be!

Bulldog.jpg

@Bulldog !!!

Thank you Sir!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Congrats on the medal @Bulldog
Thanks for your contributions and dedication
And for helping to make the forum a great place!

Great stuff @Bulldog!

images

Time to kick off this Tuesday with an announcement of another Dedicated Member!

Please join me in congratulating this awesome member! He has jumped into the forum with both feet, and is a great contributor! It's members like this that make the forum such a great place to be!

View attachment 140369

@Bulldog !!!

Thank you Sir!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:
:O:O:O
I must say I do look cute @Stosta and @Hooked

Thank you everyone, big surprise.

And to think that on the 4 February 2018 I did not even know what a mod, coil, wick or juice was. I remember that Sunday afternoon when my son was trying to explain this lot to me and getting so frustrated. :) The family were determined to get me off smoking.
Monday the 5 February 2018 bought my first mod (Ellitar) with a 22mm Serpent mini, all wicked and set up in the shop and that evening at 21h19, will never forget it, had my last stinkie. From 40 Marlborough's a day to zero. I then found ecigssa and after a bit of lurking joined on the 15 February 2018 and the journey began, and what a great journey it has been. If it was not for this forum and its awesome members this would not have been possible. The kindness and willingness from members to help makes you almost feel guilty to give in to the habit and I at least always felt I would be letting 9504 people down not just my family.

Back