Forum Status today

I'm receiving emails when a new message has been posted in one of my watched forums. I never used to receive these emails - only since the update.

I've checked my profile and email alerts are not ticked. Here's a screenshot:

1645795898793.png

@Gizmo Please do something about this, as it's extremely irritating.

I'm receiving emails when a new message has been posted in one of my watched forums. I never used to receive these emails - only since the update.

I've checked my profile and email alerts are not ticked. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 251066

@Gizmo Please do something about this, as it's extremely irritating.

You need to unsubscribe through the email notification. This is how I did it, no more emails.

What does the LV stand for, as in LV27
I read this out aloud in the demarcated smoking area here at the office & got the following replies "
Lady from marketing said : "Louis Vuitton"
Chick from HR said: "Lui vark"
Engineering oke reckoned: Low voltage"
Head of security suggested: "Laastige vuilgat"

Please don't shoot the messenger

Only two more things from my side. The fact that it's hard to distinguish between read and unread threads on home page and sizing that still seems a bit off with photos and pics. Hate scrolling side to side to see everything. Also noticed my blue name is gone... and still no replies on the donate button?

@Gizmo perhaps some clarity on this please?

Only two more things from my side. The fact that it's hard to distinguish between read and unread threads on home page and sizing that still seems a bit off with photos and pics. Hate scrolling side to side to see everything. Also noticed my blue name is gone... and still no replies on the donate button?

@Gizmo perhaps some clarity on this please?
You can always use the "New Posts" shortcuts on the "What's New" menu or the top right hand button on the screen. That should show all new posts sorted in most recent to oldest format:
1646130082142.png or 1646130171296.png

That is currently the easiest method until the unreads on the main page is sorted.

I am getting the below in my email at least 3 to 4 times a day, ven though I am able to login without the verification code. Anyone else facing this issue ?

To complete the login to your account (or to complete two-step verification setup) at ECIGSSA - Vape Forum South Africa, you must enter the following code:

You can always use the "New Posts" shortcuts on the "What's New" menu or the top right hand button on the screen. That should show all new posts sorted in most recent to oldest format:
View attachment 251281 or View attachment 251283

That is currently the easiest method until the unreads on the main page is sorted.
@Viper_SA ,I forgot to add that you may need to filter it for unreads only. I know I had a filter set and it probably remembered my filter. When I removed the filter, it showed me the complete list again, not just the unreads. I blame it on Old Timers disease.
1646192346329.png

Seems like most pics and photos uploaded are wider than the forum format. The aspect ratio is now correct, but have to scroll side to side to see the whole picture.

I keep on getting this everyday, it's getting very frustrating. I can understand this question if it was a negative rating, but I'm getting this on all ratings, a few times a day
1646197474442.png

I keep on getting this everyday, it's getting very frustrating. I can understand this question if it was a negative rating, but I'm getting this on all ratings, a few times a day
View attachment 251338

I find this happens to me when a Page hasn't finished "loading" so in other words if I click on a rating and the page hasn't finished loading all the pictures and text and stuff it takes me to the screen you're showing

I am getting the below in my email at least 3 to 4 times a day, ven though I am able to login without the verification code. Anyone else facing this issue ?

To complete the login to your account (or to complete two-step verification setup) at ECIGSSA - Vape Forum South Africa, you must enter the following code:
anyone else getting this issue or its only me ? I am so tempted to mark it as spam so that I dont keep getting new email notifications for this

Back